What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire the f*ck up dragons fans!!!!!!

thommo4pm

Coach
Alright everyone, I don't think I need to say a great deal today to get you pumped.

We have been hanging for this match and a chance at redemption against these pr*cks since that day at Kogarah last September.
Ever since the scumbag Hayne taunted our fans with that "shhhh" gesture, I've wanted the chance to shove it back down his throat.

The boys turned a corner last season, they turned up and gave it their all every single week.
Tomorrow night is our chance to let our boys know we appreciated everything they did for us last year, and to get them off on the right foot for season 2010.
New season, new decade, new team, new hope.

It may well be Parra's home game tomorrow night, but it's our job to turn it into a Dragons home game, just like Parra Stadium last year.
imagine the players running out for game 1 on a opponents home field, and seeing red & white everywhere.
let's give Justin Poore justified reason to be nervous.

This is our time, as I said I don't need to get everyone pumped and ready, cause if you aren't already pumped and have butterflies in the stomach then you are lacking some passion.

Get to the F*cking ground, get ready to scream your nuts off, don't be embarassed to join in and scream the Dragon Army's chants.....you are with your brothers and sisters of the Dragons family, and we are all there for 1 reason and 1 reason alone....and that is to watch our boys FIRE UP and smash the Eels.

There are tickets left still, if you haven't got one then get one today.
Make this our unofficial home game, remember Anzac Day last year. Roosters home game completely dominated by the Dragons fans.

It is our time, this is OUR YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is our job, we are the 18th player on the field, when you can sense the boys are suffering on the field, we will pick them back up.
Now is not the time to be shy Dragons fans....now is the time to

FIRE THE f**k UP AND GET TO PARRA STADIUM TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO YOU MIGHTY DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Doug2234

First Grade
i was just thinking about tomorrow night and wondering where the FIRE THE f**k UP threads are!!

and behold here it is!!

FIRE UP DRAGONS!!!!

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Yep, it's time for me to assume my Friday Night Football habit over here in N/W Victoria. Turn the mobile off, take the phone off the hook, resist the temptation to have a peep on the internet, and watch the Fox Sports replay at 11.30pm.......

Big Norm

Yep, it's time for me to assume my Friday Night Football habit over here in N/W Victoria. Turn the mobile off, take the phone off the hook, resist the temptation to have a peep on the internet, and watch the Fox Sports replay at 11.30pm.......

Big Norm

Thats commitment, i used to hate it when we'd play on the Saturday night on Foxports and we'd be on the delayed broadcast at 9:30...

thommo4pm

Coach

Big Norm

The only way to do it buddy, if you can't be at the game or see it live on tv.
I do exactly the same thing on Sunday arvo games that are played in NZ or interstate and I can't get there.
I hate finding out anything about the game before I've seen it for myself.

The only way to do it buddy, if you can't be at the game or see it live on tv.
I do exactly the same thing on Sunday arvo games that are played in NZ or interstate and I can't get there.
I hate finding out anything about the game before I've seen it for myself.

yeah i agree but its when you need to start staying up late to watch it is when it gets irritating.... Which Fox and channel 9 these Days most game are live , only delayed one's are channel 9 Sunday games...

Doug2234

First Grade
yeah i agree but its when you need to start staying up late to watch it is when it gets irritating.... Which Fox and channel 9 these Days most game are live , only delayed one's are channel 9 Sunday games...

HUH? Last time i checked Ch9 only have 1 game live.. 7:30 Fri night... i hate the 9:30pm replay on Nine - hate the late start as unfortunantly im already pissed before kickoff

At least Fox Sports now has the Red Button for Saturday nights!!!

Steel Dragon

Bench
HUH? Last time i checked Ch9 only have 1 game live.. 7:30 Fri night... i hate the 9:30pm replay on Nine - hate the late start as unfortunantly im already pissed before kickoff

At least Fox Sports now has the Red Button for Saturday nights!!!

I thought the issue was he is in Melbourne - where all NRL is delayed to the wee small hours of the post AFL night.
(yes I realise AFL hasnt started yet...)

Doug2234

First Grade
I thought the issue was he is in Melbourne - where all NRL is delayed to the wee small hours of the post AFL night.
(yes I realise AFL hasnt started yet...)

Big Norm was.... not Spartan, he was talking about the old Fox Sports days where Super Saturday wasnt active. i love the red button!

And Ch9 only have 1 live game a week - even if you in Sydney

SEAT 1A

Bench

Big Norm

There is no way I could wait till 1130pm Norm. I wasn't to fussed about which station gets the RL rights as I don't give a rats at what time the the MEL supporters see the game.

It's about time RL gets a decent time slot for the forgotten few who still has a passion for the game.

jargan83

Coach
Turn the mobile off, take the phone off the hook, resist the temptation to have a peep on the internet, and watch the Fox Sports replay at 11.30pm.......

Same procedure here in the West, but at least I only have wait until 8:30pm WST to see the game

Latest posts