What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire the f*ck up dragons fans!!!!!!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Ah what would the start of a new season be without Thommo's fire-up threads?

Great work as usual mate.

I'm feeling INTENCITY!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Steel Dragon

Bench
I'm going to a friends b'day party after the game and I hope to leave work early and drive from work to the ground - but in all the excitement I forgot to bring my friends present.

Now im gonna have to leave extra early to duck back home.
Still excited though!

i got shivers reading that - well done as always mate!!

soooo nervous - don't know how i'm going to survive at work and get anything done

I looked like a drongo carrying my banner, jacket and red v backpack on the train to the city this morning haha

big pat

Coach
i got shivers reading that - well done as always mate!!

soooo nervous - don't know how i'm going to survive at work and get anything done

I looked like a drongo carrying my banner, jacket and red v backpack on the train to the city this morning haha

lucky you don't live on the bankstown line.

thommo4pm

Coach
6 1/2 hours till kick off.....if you aren't FIREd UP for tonights match then it will be hard for you to ever get pumped up.

FIRE UP DRAGONS FANS, GET THERE AND BE HEARD, DO NOT LEAVE THAT GROUND WITH A VOICE LEFT......
FIRE THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!! :x

Steel Dragon

Bench
I hope i dont make it out there too early and catch much of the u20s. Im so pumped i probalby wont have a voice left by 1st grade kick off!

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
its nearly time just over five hours to go.im so pumped. ive been waiting for this day for a very long long time. and its finally here. CMON DRAGONS FANS. WHEREVER YOU ARE TONIGHT WATCHING THE GAME. REMEMBER ONE THING YOU ARE WATCHING THE GREATEST RUGBY LEAGUE CLUB IN THE WORLD AND EVERY DRAGONS SUPPORTER SHOULD BE PROUD TO SAY THAT. SO WHEN THE DRAGONS SCORE A TRY AND MAKE A BIG TACKLE. I WANT EVERYONE TO

FIRE THE F##K UP
CMON DRAGONS FANS FIRE UP

Latest posts