What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire Up Raiders Fans, This is It

jed

First Grade
simon says said:
Unfortunately your team is so boring that there is never anyone in the concrete monstrosity.

Hey, that's right, we did make ours out of concrete. What would you like us to make it out of? The stadium that was made of straw blew down, and as for the stadium made of wood, well you opnly have to look at Leichhardt to see where that's headed.

I'll keep my concrete stadium, we'll see if it outlasts Balmain's great attempt.

greeneyed

First Grade
Guys..... didn't your mums tell you not to respond to the idiots in the playground? It is just what they want.

tiger_nick

Bench
croydon Dog food said:
In fact, it has escalated to such a point that it has eclipsed the passion of Canberra's other great rivalries with the Melbourne Storm and Adelaide Rams.

:lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Personally, I'm more interested in seeing Todd "the second coming" Carney play.

If he's as half as good as he's made out to be around here, we'll be in trouble...

...just like our last meeting at Campbelltown. :oops::lol:

jed

First Grade
smeghead said:
Oh well. See you tomorrow. I think I will stick my head over and say hello

Likewise, hope your fans put on a good show too, I hear WTF are in Bay 71?

Raider_69

Post Whore
happens this time of year Hrundi
dont worry, they will choke hard once more before crawling back to their holes before the season is out

simon says

First Grade
Gee,there are some sensitive souls here.......

I'll bring some extra tissues for you pansies on Sunday......yer gonna need it.Ill make sure itsw the extra absorbent kind for heavy useage.

:lol: :lol:

You boys have been absolutely awesome...the Tigers are not even playing badly, they're simply being smashed by a semi-finals like side.

I'm happy I witheld judgement about Carney as well. He's carving up on the left side.

simon says

First Grade
simon says said:
Gee,there are some sensitive souls here.......

I'll bring some extra tissues for you pansies on Sunday......yer gonna need it.Ill make sure itsw the extra absorbent kind for heavy useage.

Gee,lucky I brought em...the tears sure are flowing.

Boing Boing

Juniors
I suppose Simon was crying last year when we took the Tigers spot in the 8 after they choked at the final hurdle.

It's easier not to take their bait. All of yesterday myself, and the rest of the Army, were taking abuse from all the Tigers supporters who decided to sit around us. I found it quite funny the way they acted. They'd scream at me about how poor their team was and where they were on the table and I'd say things like "That's great mate, enjoy your stay" or "Have a nice weekend" and these people just didn't know what to do. It shut them up real quick.

smeghead

Bench
Fine line between passion and arrogance sometimes. It has taken a while for this success so it is good

simon says

First Grade
benmeyer said:
I suppose Simon was crying last year when we took the Tigers spot in the 8 after they choked at the final hurdle.

It's easier not to take their bait. All of yesterday myself, and the rest of the Army, were taking abuse from all the Tigers supporters who decided to sit around us. I found it quite funny the way they acted. They'd scream at me about how poor their team was and where they were on the table and I'd say things like "That's great mate, enjoy your stay" or "Have a nice weekend" and these people just didn't know what to do. It shut them up real quick.

Ohhh,those nasty people in orange were making fun of you at the footy.Those brutes......

Classic.:lol:

jed

First Grade
simon says said:
Gee,lucky I brought em...the tears sure are flowing.

Simon bringing tissues to his computer??? Now there's a big f**king surprise.

:roll:

simon says

First Grade
See,now that was funny.

Guess theres a first time for everything.

I still cant get over how good you blokes looked in the first half,and how we SMASHED you,at home in front of the beloved popsicle army....22-0 in the second half,with yer seson on the line.

Must be hurting eh..??