What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firefox question...

If you go into options then tab it asks if you always want to show the tab bar i don't know however if that is the selection to always show your tabs.

But hey its worth a try.

terracesider

Juniors
Crazy_Goddess said:
If you go into options then tab it asks if you always want to show the tab bar i don't know however if that is the selection to always show your tabs.

But hey its worth a try.

It is. If you check that box FF will always show you the tab bar but if you uncheck it then FF willl not show the tab bar when there is only one tab open.

terracesider

Juniors
Crazy_Goddess said:

But hey its worth a try.

It is. If you check that box FF will always show you the tab bar but if you uncheck it then FF willl not show the tab bar when there is only one tab open.