What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

first 5 games

northey

First Grade
Trial 21 Feb TBA Sydney Roosters Nelson Bay
Trial 28 Feb TBA North Queensland Cowboys Mackay, Qld
1 Fri 12 Mar 7.30pm Penrith Panthers Penrith Stadium
2 Sun 21 Mar 2.30pm Melbourne Storm Olympic Park
3 Sat 27 Mar 7.30pm Parramatta Eels Parramatta Stadium
4 Sun 4 Apr 3.00pm St George-Illawarra Dragons WIN Stadium
5 Sat 10 Apr 5.30pm New Zealand Warriors Ericsson Stadium

hehehehehhehehehheheehheheh

i am off to the first game hopefully they win !!!!! that would make a great b'day pressy

Jedda

Juniors
Anyone considering coming to NZ for the Warriors game?

I can provide geographical and local knowledge to prevent anyone accidently booking accommodation out in the boondies, feel free to PM me.

I look forward to possibly meeting some of you on my own home turf.

Andy

First Grade
Jedda said:

I can provide geographical and local knowledge to prevent anyone accidently booking accommodation out in the boondies, feel free to PM me.

Sorry, takes more than 1 rugby league game to get me to New Zealand.

2, I'd think about it. ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
Jedda said:

Nice offer Jedda :D

This was always going to be a long shot, but a friend of mine (Dogs fan) and I were thinking that if our teams played in NZ on consecutive weekends during the snow season we would definitely be there.

Anyway, we checked it out and the Dogs and the Knights do play the Warriors on consecutive weekends, with the Dogs game being a "home" game on NZ but as northey points out this happens in April :cry: so looks like no go...

Risa

Bench
I put in early for my July holidays. One is for State Of Origin 3 and the other is for the Knights v Broncos game. I've planned way ahead of schedule!

Kaz

junior
Risa said:
I put in early for my July holidays. One is for State Of Origin 3 and the other is for the Knights v Broncos game. I've planned way ahead of schedule!

Put in extra holidays so you can recover from the loss your team will suffer. :lol:

Are you planning to take me to Macca's at Newcastle after the game. :lol:

How many goals did I say Joey kicked while blindfolded & they believed it. :lol: :lol:

Risa

Bench
Put in extra holidays so you can recover from the loss your team will suffer. :lol:

Are you planning to take me to Macca's at Newcastle after the game. :lol:

How many goals did I say Joey kicked while blindfolded & they believed it. :lol: :lol:

You know the deal, when you come down your team forgets to come down, lol. I have enough time to enjoy the win :D

Hmm we can go to Maccas and hang out with all the drunk studs, yay, lol.

KNIGHTSMAD

Juniors
Thanks for the info on the first 5 games. I didn't know when we started back. I guess I'm ready for another season of hoping, willing and praying for the Knights to go all the way! Ready to watch every second of every game. Please, please, please let it be a good season. I just rewatched the video on the 1997 grand final. It was soooooooo good. I really want to experience that again.

KNIGHTSMAD

Juniors
Thanks for the info on the first 5 games. I didn't know when we started back. I guess I'm ready for another season of hoping, willing and praying for the Knights to go all the way! Ready to watch every second of every game. Please, please, please let it be a good season. I just rewatched the video on the 1997 grand final. It was soooooooo good. I really want to experience that again.

Latest posts