What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First coach sacking 2023?

Tiger5150

Bench
I'm surprised Baldbrook lasted this long but also surprised they sacked him immediately.

If they wanted him gone, they had to pull the pin now. With players coming back from injury and a decent draw, very high chance Titans string together some wins and thats not a good look to punt the coach at the end of the year.

Leber

Bench
JH hasn’t been the worst coach the Titans have had. They’ve made the finals under him and they are only just currently out of the 8.

but when someone exponentially better like Hasler is available, you gotta pull the pin.

Woody90

Juniors
Today wasn’t an outlier. They’ve lost the last three games by a combined score of 148-22. He won’t last the season.

He’ll definitely last the season. Gus is too stubborn to admit it’s not working.

Fangs

Coach
Blowtorch 100% on Benji now.

He can start getting used to taking pressers and handling questions on issues that get leaked from within the club. You can't coach the Wests Tigers without off-field disruption its part of the job.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Smart move to rectify the dumbest move in history. Although I'm not sure if Benji as coach is a good move.

Bazal

Post Whore
As far as admissions of incompetence go this one is a doozy, lol.

How are the Tigers board still employed

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A situation where the new coach has just sacked the previous coach was the most retreaded thing ever in RL, especially after Tommy Shine was sacked a decade earlier for being passed it. I mean wasn’t it Buzz’s idea?? That says all you need to know.

King hit

Coach
i wouldn’t be surprised if benji has been coaching them all year and sheens just had the role unofficialy