What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade Experience 2005

galea#13

Juniors
geez we are a bit harsh on benjis defence . REMEMBER he is one of the most analysed ROOKIES in the game . U take note when he takes a wrong option , misses tackle ,drops the ball. there isnt many other 5/8's that could consistently upend players in defence 1 on 1 . Watch other 19yr olds the same way as benji and they make the wrong options all the time. Have we critisised them ?? he will make a thousand more mistakes to come get ready for them. He will blossom in about 2 seasons i reckon ! anything quicker is a bonus !

Wrighty79

Juniors
HOT028 said:
MIGHTY was everything alright with the baby, what is the tube for?

Hottie, for constantly putting crap on Fitzy, next time I see you, you'll need a tube to eat. [-X

HOT028

Juniors
Wrighty79 said:
HOT028 said:
MIGHTY was everything alright with the baby, what is the tube for?

Hottie, for constantly putting crap on Fitzy, next time I see you, you'll need a tube to eat. [-X

i hope you wash first after pulling it out of your arse :-#

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Marshall isn't the best defender at the moment but of all the rookie Halves and Fullbacks, he is the only one willing to put his body on the line, Slater is a pussy, tries to use his shoulder for absolutely everything, Hunt grabs them around the shoulders and holds them till someone else arrives, Stewart is the same as Hunt.

cadburys

Juniors
goangod said:
No, next year will - provided Marshall is fit.

These olders guys are moving on just at the right time - Prince, Hodgson, Galea and Skando have all be around for some time now and they will step up.

We will have an experienced campaigner in O'Neill - but more importantly, we will have our young guns - Harrison, Halatau, Fitzy, Marshall and Laffranchi playing regular first grade footy.

It all depends on prince and marshall being fit and on the field together.

Just imagine how dangerous we would be if we played like we did last week and we had Marshall in the team.

Absolutely correct, both yourself and Magpie Nick make good points.

It's like here we go again, the Marshall debate.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

HappyTiger

Juniors
goangod said:
Marshall has quality stamped all over him. He is more dangerous with the ball in his hands than all the other players in this club put together.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny and true with the exception of Scott Prince.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I agree with Goangod - if Marshall is fit and he steps up we will do very well.

Our attack is going to be class next season. Hodgson running off Prince and Marshall and Galea creating havoc on the fringes of the ruck.

:D