What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade Knights v Sharks

Pumba

First Grade
Last edited:

Stranger

Coach
Played ok on the weekend, and we have Crossy and Royal out.

Not to unhappy with that team, i think Kids will still play alot of 9, giving Scotty time at half.

ace of spades

Juniors
there will be a change for sure dereura wont play the whole game at hooker, late game change dereau to the bench, gildey to hooker uate in the backline. Smith did the same for sau's debut

voltron

Juniors
no wes?
not really confident in vuna
im glad white has gotten a starting lineup position for us
he was great against the panthers
wish we would drop wicks though.....dunno who we would replace him with

when is cross back anyway??

Serc

First Grade
I was pretty sure we'd see that lineup...don't think those are the positions we'll see all game though. Don't think we'll see Uate appear as #19 either.

perverse

Referee
aku wont be named on a tuesday when he does get his debut, it'll be a late change. having said that i'm not so sure if this is his week.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Someone I was talking to made a good point RE: Aku. We may as well play him this week and mark him up against Covell. It won't matter if he misreads anything in defence, cos he'll just run him down anyway :lol:

Adsy

Juniors
C'mon Smitty let Taufua stay on that extended bench at the expense of Ciraldo or Wicks.

Jono078

Referee
Heh, I said that Jobdog :p

I guess it's a fairly predictable team besides for Dureau @ 9 and Gidley back at fullback.

This will be a game where last min changes will happen.

Good to have Simpson back, so in theory this team is better than last weeks :)

Don't like Houston or Ciraldo on the bench though, I don't think they offer anything as benchies.

macavity

Referee
Houston was fantastic last week.

Taufua in for Wicks and that is almost our strongest available team..

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Heh, I said that Jobdog :p

I guess it's a fairly predictable team besides for Dureau @ 9 and Gidley back at fullback.

This will be a game where last min changes will happen.

Good to have Simpson back, so in theory this team is better than last weeks :)

Don't like Houston or Ciraldo on the bench though, I don't think they offer anything as benchies.
I knew someone did :p

As for the team being "better" than last week, our opponents are also vastly better than last week's.

Pumba

First Grade
We have Archer :fist:

Referee: Tony Archer
Touch Judges: Phil Haines, Paul Holland
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins