What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First grade manager i saw him today

bluemazda

Juniors
Whats his name the guy that assists Raper and is bald ? well i saw him at Wattle grove shops today and told him the big problem is that raper keeps picking beau scott and he has to go , he shrugged and walked out of the shop he had his sharks shirt on....Pfft.I thhink he genuinely felt sorry for the fans.

bluemazda said:
Whats his name the guy that assists Raper and is bald ? well i saw him at Wattle grove shops today and told him the big problem is that raper keeps picking beau scott and he has to go , he shrugged and walked out of the shop he had his sharks shirt on....Pfft.I thhink he genuinely felt sorry for the fans.

Do you know him?

Were you dribbling on yourself at the same time?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
bluemazda said:

So if Beau Scott doesn't play we win all those games we lost huh?

The only bald bloke I can recall is Aaron Raper.

Since 73

First Grade
fester.jpg
086405news.jpg

What a team.
No wonder we're belly up.

Special K

Coach
Frenzy. said:
So if Beau Scott doesn't play we win all those games we lost huh?

The only bald bloke I can recall is Aaron Raper.
I go so far as to say if beau scott is never born we'd have won the comp for the past 22 seasons(or how ever old the spanner is)

spider

Coach
He would be referring to the guy who was pictured on the sideline with Roper in Mondays telegraph - he has something to do with the administration of the Football club.

bluemazda

Juniors
SpiderShark said:
He would be referring to the guy who was pictured on the sideline with Roper in Mondays telegraph - he has something to do with the administration of the Football club.

thats the one he must live in wattle grove too just like myself and raiderkate, wonder if raider kate has seen him too

Latest posts