What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade V Bulldogs

Rolla

Juniors
I thought Coop was fit? i hope he is, and if he is he should play. i wouldnt mind having wes on the bench this week, impact in the back row, can cover fullback if mcdonald struggles as well as centre and wing.... also this way degois will get more minutes with hilder relieving him for maybe 10 before half time (assuming isaac has the fitness which he sems to). Plus it wouldnt hurt to roll with 4 back rowers with faas and perhaps simmo carrying injuries.

Serc

First Grade
Fellas, what I was trying to say was that I wouldn't read much into that team as I think it would've been a copy and paste with McDonnell and Wes thrown in, as a few players (Vuna especially) are likely to feature in the final lineup come Sunday!

roopy

Referee
Fellas, what I was trying to say was that I wouldn't read much into that team as I think it would've been a copy and paste with McDonnell and Wes thrown in, as a few players (Vuna especially) are likely to feature in the final lineup come Sunday!
True.
The team was probably put together by the office girl in her morning tea break while Smith was sleeping on a plane over coffs harbour.

Serc

First Grade
Why would he be sleeping while flying over Coffs anyway, he should be enjoying the sights of gods country from on high!

Karmawave

Bench
True.
The team was probably put together by the office girl in her morning tea break while Smith was sleeping on a plane over coffs harbour.

I think the office girl works overtime on weekends too coaching the NYC team.

dogz08

First Grade
See the bloody Bulldogs fans have gotta travel again to the game on Sunday.

african-immigrants_998807c.jpg

Do you have to do that every week? it's not even funny

St. Brett

Juniors
Sorry man but it must take its toll on you Doggiez fans having to travel and get clearance passes every where you go.

boatpeople.jpg

I feel so sorry for you guys some times.
All that traveling.
One week Gosford the next Newwy.
What next NZ or Townsville? MLB? A home game at the Lidcome detention center?

The thing is...you dogs fans don't understand that you're not wanted in our game.
You ruin anything you attatch yourselves too and I resent you.
Why do you think the NRL won't take games back to Belmore?
Or don't you get it?
Get the hint man.
They moved your games to ANZ and even then they don't want you there attending.

Remember that Friday night a few years back you Dogz fans at the SFS playing The Roosters when they beat you 33 zip and the way you carried on? Or the pregnant lady you smoked at ANZ or the fight at ANZ with 3 guys on 1 caught on TV or the bomb you let off at ANZ which spooked Lockyer?

I can go on and on, boy!
Do you want me to?

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
BluesBraker

Just umm, make sure you have tons of security on Sunday and protect your people up there from unwanted invaders.

lollyp_2.jpg

See to it that somebody holds their hands too.
Cradle them and don't look at them sideways.
I'd get some security at Marathon right now!
The key is in preperation!
Never underestimate those f*ckers!
Don't forget who you're dealing with on Sunday for one second.

You know what I saw yesterday in Liverpool? Security vans delivery money and the company was from VIC.
It's so bad in NSW here, because of all the Bulldogs fans influence, that we have to employ interstate security to protect our money and the NSW security aren't up to the dogs influence.

This is the thing with Bulldogs fans....they want sympathy and the minute you give leniancy they abuse the privilege and remind you why they're so un-f*cken-favorable!

Last edited:

bulldog

Bench
Still no 'lol' Brett? Try harder, it's like you don't even care anymore.

You know if you bought your own computer you could be this funny 24-7.

I can go on and on, boy!
Do you want me to?

Well, only as long as they let you loiter in the library you sad pr!ck, but yes please continue.

Hanscholo

Bench
I dont think there is any need to panic with the lineup. So far this year we have lost games to very small quick sides, not big sides. I dont really fear the dogs that much to be honest, I think we have the team to beat them. What we seem to have trouble with is playing a side, well...like us.

Hanscholo

Bench

From what ive read, Mcdonnell is a certainty to be the fullback.

Serc

First Grade
Shhh...don't tell the Dogs then mate :p

But seriously, I'd expect a number of changes to that at 2pm on Sunday.

Latest posts