What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIRST TEST AUSTRALIA v WEST INDIES. Nov 30-Dec 4, PERTH STADIUM.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Does anyone else reckon Travis head has got some work done with his hairline in last 12 months.

Looks to have grown a bit of it back.

simmo1

First Grade
Good knock from Brathwaite. Perhaps a slight chance of saving the game? Holder and da Silva can bat long periods. Probably need these two to survive the first session.

I may be off the mark with my previous post. Forgot the Windies are inheritantly poor players of spin. Lyon is generally a negative but super accurate bowler so you have to put him out of his comfort zone by attacking him.. not wait for him to get you.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
These two are dangerous, Holder can bat. Captain Braithwaite might be not out all day

We dont get one of these guys out soon , preferably both out before lunch, its very dangerous

Hazlewood bowling without luck in this match. Looked underdone in first innings, but back to his unerring accuracy in the second.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
My prediction: we will either win or the West Indies will hold on.

I may change this prediction

fence GIF

Latest posts