What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Test

carlnz

Bench
My Picks for the first test are:

*Thomas Leuluai will surprise everyone
*Sonny Bill will go on a Green and Gold shoulder charge spree
*Webb will score a try on debut :roll:
*Caroll will get snapped in half.. :lol:
*Our Forward pack will pave the way to a 8 point victory

8) 8)

playdaball

Bench
My 10 c worth:

Aussie by 14.

Our kicking game is very suspect and our halves may become exposed.

I hope that I am wrong!

The Whippet

Juniors
Vinnie Anderson/Thomas Leuleui on probally
Lockyer/Gower

Please, don't make me laugh. Playing NZ is just like playing the Warriors and everyone knows how easy that was this year.

carlnz

Bench
Robbie_Ross said:
Lockyer/Gower

Please, don't make me laugh. Playing NZ is just like playing the Warriors and everyone knows how easy that was this year.

Oh god I hope Aussie lose.......

Iafeta

Referee
Robbie_Ross said:
Lockyer/Gower

Considering there's Utai, Whatuira, Wiki, Sonny Bill Williams, Roy Asotasi, Jason Cayless, Nathan Cayless, Motu Tony, Joe Galuvao, Tony Puletua, Nigel Vagana and David Kidwell from outside the Warriors, I don't think thats a fair, or well founded comment to make at all.

It'd be different it was like yesteryear where the Warriors had 10 odd players, this test they have Webb who was in good form, Meli who was average but not the worst, Vince Anderson who had a terrific year, Louis Anderson, ditto, and Leuluai who is a hack, that is granted.

Australia to win by 8, actually, in all honesty, I would not surprise me to see the Kiwis win this one.

freeridermx

Juniors
nz have a great side its only 6 and 7 but with that foward pack they should be able to do something if thomas cant do something off the back of this pack he will never. and last year he did off the the back of the panthers boys . should be closer then alot of people think.

shiznit

Coach
i actually think thomas will play well. hes had 2 tests and both of them were pretty good in my books.

AliN

Live Update Team
that's pathetic..so much for getting the game into the homes.

I'm picking Aussie by 6 but to go home battered and bruised. Hope Carroll gets hammered by someone.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I've heard SBW is kicking 40 metre field goals.

Lets hope we don't need them and win by 700.

ozbash

Referee
a message from the freindly people at the NZRL,

Sports fans have their last opportunity to see the Kiwi Rugby League team in
their last open training run at North Harbour Stadium before they take on
the Australian Kangaroos this Saturday evening, also at North Harbour
Stadium (5.00pm kick off).

Training session kicks off between 3.45 - 4.00pm tomorrow (Wed 13 October)
at North Harbour Stadium. Admission is FREE and the public will be treated
to a complimentary Mad Butcher barbeque cooked by Monty Betham who is
getting behind the Kiwi boys.

Any support you can give this would be much appreciated.

I wont be able to be there, i,ll be at the albany tatoo parlour getting "WEBBY SUX" on each cheek for saturday nights gallop around the perimeter,,, :lol:

LeagueNut

First Grade
ozbash said:
I wont be able to be there, i,ll be at the albany tatoo parlour getting "WEBBY SUX" on each cheek for saturday nights gallop around the perimeter,,, :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Geez I'm looking forward to this!

Latest posts