What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Time User

Hello Boys,

I have been reading your forum for at least the last 2 years, but never contributed. I thought its about time I did. Its so great to have this forum for us die hard Eels fans. Its nice to get all the goss, views, reviews etc.

I am addicted to this site. Its a ritual for me to view this site with the other 3 or 4 sites I have.

Its looking so good for us at the moment. I hope the momentum keeps going. I have been an Eels supporter since I migrated to this country in 1988 from Fiji. The first taste of an Eels game live for me was against Souths in 1989, I remember Brett Kenny scored a great try but we lost. I have been an Eel since.

Took 6 years of Torture from Canberra fans from 1990 to 1995 when I studied there.

Well its great to be part of this forum.

brendothejet

First Grade
Its Awful To Meet You....

I Kid I Kid.

Welcome To The Wonderful Time Wasting World Of Lu!

Get Ready To Meet Some Of The Best And Worst People The Rugby League World..nay The World Has In General To Offer! :d

All The Best

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
LOTE?

LOTE TUQIRI!! from fiji??

HURRAY!!

WELCOME!!

4400.jpg

Latest posts