What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First timer

Minh

First Grade
Hello everyone. Thought I'd jump in. It's my first time as well. Been following all your posts for years. I find the banter quite amusing.

There's something beautiful about being an armchair selector. All bluster and no risk. Passion for your team is a great motivator and it's the one common denominator we should never lose sight of.

Mann is an investment I don't think we can yet toss aside. I suspect he's best suited to the halves. I'd like to get more of a look at him. Not sold on Hutch.

Hi, welcome to the forum. Good name, I already have an image in my mind of Tony Priddle wearing those torpedo tights. Those were some good days.

TruSaint

Referee
Hi, welcome to the forum. Good name, I already have an image in my mind of Tony Priddle wearing those torpedo tights. Those were some good days.

Priddle was an enigma...

Was it Ian Roberts he ran over the top of at Kogarah? In a game when Goldthorpe won by field goal?

Dragsters

First Grade
welcome.
I'm interested to hear what logic you base moving Mann into the halves on?
surely it cant be his form, so what was it?

agree - Milne needs a chance in the centres, well overdue...

I think it's based on his time last year in QLD cup.....played pretty well there and received lots of accolades. However, IMO he needs to spend more time with the Cutters to regain confidence and if being in the halves is his destiny then he should get a few runs on the board there first.

Milne needs to get a start this weekend, or he may go looking elsewhere for an opportunity.

Soothsayers Ye

Milne in for Aitken...

I'm excited!

Minh

First Grade
Priddle was an enigma...

Was it Ian Roberts he ran over the top of at Kogarah? In a game when Goldthorpe won by field goal?

I would have to go by what you saw Tru, you have a good memory of those old games. One of my favorites of that era was in 93, late rounds when we beat the Broncos 16-8 or something smashing them through the forwards Gourley, Priddle, Barnhill, Stevens and co.

Mr Red

First Grade
I would have to go by what you saw Tru, you have a good memory of those old games. One of my favorites of that era was in 93, late rounds when we beat the Broncos 16-8 or something smashing them through the forwards Gourley, Priddle, Barnhill, Stevens and co.

And a young kid called Tallis who went OK as well... ;-)