What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzgerald delivers sobering message

TheParraboy said:
Damm.......

I thought the title of the thread would centre around how the Storm shouldnt be in the comp :lol:

I mean its the customary thing for Fitzy to do when we play them at home :D

Im bitterly dissapointed

Fitzy has been told not to. . . .

scottyeel

Bench
scottyeel said:
They keep saying "the fifth eel" but I don't consider what Hindy did was anything wrong.
MarkInTheStands said:
Just on the 5 Players Count.

Isn't it

1) Eric Jnr (Because he slept un after a night out with the eels)
2) Caylo
3) Timmy
4) Pig
5) Jarryd.

5 Eels , 4 Incidents.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Guru, probably because it was not even worth mentioning.

Hellsy

Immortal
parra pete said:
Do YOU have a code of conduct at Your place of employment?????

I do, and have done for many years.

Not saying that I think The Eels should have one, but I think alot of workplaces have them to cover their own arses which I can respect.

Hellsy

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Fitzy has been told not to. . . .

Really? Why? :roll:
Club afraid he will make us look like idiots again? :crazy: :crazy:
The Storm are afterall up the top of the ladder while we are struggling to hold out a team that got their first win 2nite and another that lost 4 competition points :?

and I want to see Molly abuse him again :(

bartman

Immortal
parra pete said:
Do YOU have a code of conduct at Your place of employment?????
Yes, always have done in every workplace I've ever worked. Since you agree the players don't seem to understand how to conduct themselves, then what other choice does the club have but to introduce a code of some sort?

Times have changed, elite rugby league's now not an amateur sport or pastime you do while you work another job. This is professional, with (relatively) stacks of money thrown at these guys, for which they should be accountable to the club that employs and pays them for their work time, official engagements as well as any activities which end up affecting their work time and performance.

I'd support a players code of conduct, can't see any harm that it would do, but I think for it work and solve any problems (or prevent them before they happen) it needs to come with formal support mechanisms, such as mentoring or the educational initiatives that I thought the club was once a leader in. That way it's not just a crack down, it's part of a complete package where players get benefits such as skills for coping with the difficulties of fame and life after football as well.

And then maybe again we would stop making headlines for all the worng reasons...

Latest posts