What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzgerald?

Fitzgerald?

• Good?

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Bad?

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters

number8

Juniors
I hate these polls because people who like (maybe not the best choice of wording) Fitz the administrator but dislike Fitz the person are voting no, to say he's bad for the club.

F**k yeah, he's a wanker. F**k yeah, he's an up his own ar*e son of a bit*h. But he's a damn fine top line executive who will always do right by the club & is a tremendous asset.

Why?

Because what's good for the club is good for Dennis & vice versa! And until that changes, that's good enough for me!

Stagger eel

Staff member
number8 said:
I hate these polls because people who like (maybe not the best choice of wording) Fitz the administrator but dislike Fitz the person are voting no, to say he's bad for the club.

F**k yeah, he's a wanker. F**k yeah, he's an up his own ar*e son of a bit*h. But he's a damn fine top line executive who will always do right by the club & is a tremendous asset.

Why?

Because what's good for the club is good for Dennis & vice versa! And until that changes, that's good enough for me!

Amen! :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
walker smith said:
hes gone off again today.

Can't say I disagree with him regarding Redfern though...... the sooner Souths break away from Georghe the sooner they go forward. A 12,000 seat boutique stadium?

I am with him as well. Redfern Oval, what a Joke and 1200 people turned up so 1200 people want it. Maybe if they turned up to Souths games the could bolster the crowd.

Also someone like Fitzy and Yoda would never let the football club become a breakaway group and if we owned operated another club (I think we are at 3 now arn't we) all the money would go into group to make all the side and the local sport better for having the club in the area.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
if he is such a great administrator why no silverware since 86?

Shane Richardson, who i think is a gigantic F---er, had an immediate impact at Penrith.

Sure he doesn't pull the boots on or wear the cap that says coach, but surely the head of ANY organisation that has such an extended time without zilch occuring has to be questioned?

Stagger eel

Staff member
dontmakemeangry said:
if he is such a great administrator why no silverware since 86?

Shane Richardson, who i think is a gigantic F---er, had an immediate impact at Penrith.

Sure he doesn't pull the boots on or wear the cap that says coach, but surely the head of ANY organisation that has such an extended time without zilch occuring has to be questioned?

yeah!!...the lazy phucker!!!

maybe he should get out of his office and come out of retirement and help us win a premiership!!....all he needs to do is catch, tackle, run and pass...

seriously mate!...you're an idiot.

walker smith

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Can't say I disagree with him regarding Redfern though...... the sooner Souths break away from Georghe the sooner they go forward. A 12,000 seat boutique stadium?

I happen to agree with the principal, but how is the argument any advanced by Fitzgerald sticking his head up to be shot at? Where is it one of his obligations to stick his nose into the administration of another club?

I would prefer that he declined to comment given that this issue has no relevance whatsoever to anything to do with Parramatta!

It is a South Sydney issue, a Sydney City Council issue and perhaps an NRL issue and i dont believe Fitzy is on the Council, the Souths board, the partnership committee nor is he an ARL or NRL board member any longer..(i stand to be corrected on this last one) .

Stagger eel

Staff member
walker smith said:
I happen to agree with the principal, but how is the argument any advanced by Fitzgerald sticking his head up to be shot at? Where is it one of his obligations to stick his nose into the administration of another club?

I would prefer that he declined to comment given that this issue has no relevance whatsoever to anything to do with Parramatta!

It is a South Sydney issue, a Sydney City Council issue and perhaps an NRL issue and i dont believe Fitzy is on the Council, the Souths board, the partnership committee nor is he an ARL or NRL board member any longer..(i stand to be corrected on this last one) .

come on WS! it's not communist China mate!!

easy solution is to tell the journo to no longer ask his opinion on anything, that will solve it..

The Colonel

Immortal
He was asked to comment by the newspapers along with all the other CEO's. Whilst I do disagree often with his outbursts unlike some of the other CEO's he doesn't stick his head in the sand.

Would you travel to a 12,000 seat stadium on the off chance you might get a seat?

walker smith

Juniors
The Colonel said:
He was asked to comment by the newspapers along with all the other CEO's. Whilst I do disagree often with his outbursts unlike some of the other CEO's he doesn't stick his head in the sand.

Would you travel to a 12,000 seat stadium on the off chance you might get a seat?

No i wouldnt - i agree with you there.

It is Fitzgerald's desire to butt his nose in that i hate!

I know it isn't communist China....but bear in mind that i am not asking him to refrain from commenting on matters parramatta or even matters that affect parramatta, just matters such as Souths which dont materially affect us and in which his opinion will not advance the issue one way or another except to embarrrass the club.

But WS it effects Parramatta when we have to go play them at Redfern and out traveling army of 12,000 and the Souths Army of 2,000 can't fit into it
or park any where near it
or have to catch public transport through Redfern to get to it.

Surely when asked the question, what away stadium would you rather play souths at, he can answer.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'd actually prefer him to comment on stuff like this as opposed to stuff that effects the Parramatta opponents the week before a game.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
eelavation said:
yeah!!...the lazy phucker!!!

maybe he should get out of his office and come out of retirement and help us win a premiership!!....all he needs to do is catch, tackle, run and pass...

seriously mate!...you're an idiot.

i'd love to know your thoughts on a club going on 20 years without a premiership, and the same ceo presiding throughout. Who is to blame for the drought?
I can't believe Fitzgerald has you bluffed so much. The bloke is a cancer in your club, the sooner he goes the better off you will all be.

He is deadset becoming the David Campese of League. Just says sh*t to make people wince.

walker smith

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
But WS it effects Parramatta when we have to go play them at Redfern and out traveling army of 12,000 and the Souths Army of 2,000 can't fit into it
or park any where near it
or have to catch public transport through Redfern to get to it.

Surely when asked the question, what away stadium would you rather play souths at, he can answer.

I concede ur right on how it affects us....but i feel that fitzy weighed in on this sensitive issue merely to further his obvious personal agendas with Piggins.

I would prefer he kept out of it.

On the flip side, feels good to be debating this stuff again, but i think my clients are going to wonder what happened to the unusual productivity and service of the past couple of months! ;)

Latest posts