What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzhenry to Hull KR?

alien

Referee
Estoboy said:
what the hell are you doing holding my banner in melbourne!!!!

fitzy rocks

I don't see players coming over to shake the hands of the Fitzy Doubters after the game!

I had that banner since the foundation cup game. I looked after it and I made sure it got to melbourne safely. The FWO should be happy with me and forgive me for the whole FWO sticker incident at balmain leagues club.

:cool:

GJB-HKR

Juniors
colonel_123 said:
He's not as good as some will make him out to be, he's not as bad as others claim.

Basically he's a solid first grader with plenty of experience who has good speed and a bit of a habit of finding the tryline. He's played every back line position and at hooker but his best position, by far is on the wing.

Can have some down days where he gets caught out in defence and with his handling, and has a habit of trying to jink and spin his way through the line rather then running hard at a hole.

However he's a good dummy half runner (hence why he played a bit at hooker) and he's very good at stealing quick metres off the back of good go forward.

From what I can tell I think he's also got a good attitude, trains well and has plenty of experience.

Thanks, that's the kind of info I was looking for mate.

GJB-HKR

Juniors
bjm8 said:
colonel hit it pretty square. hes not the worlds greatest player, more like an average first grader who every now and then does something absolutely brilliant (like his highlight reel of long range solo tries), or something absolutely stupid (ie. the world record headbutt incident). Still, hes a legend of a bloke and my favourite player, i hope he doesnt go anywhere.

U got a link mate, I'd love to see that!

Fitzhenry is a very energetic player, and does things that go unnoticed, when a long range try is scored, he is always the first one down there, scores a lot of tries from support play and backing up. Really gives 200% every game, he finishes well on the end of the backline, but doesn't create plays. Solid, but not spectacular, there is much worse.

alien

Referee
themanonthehill said:
And he will be there next week
And the week after
And the week after that
And so f**king on

TNT Tuiaki and Lightning Lawrence might be the best options for the wings.

bjm8

Juniors
GJB-HKR said:
U got a link mate, I'd love to see that!

No, Sorry. Ive asked tech heads to do one up before but its never come to fruition. I can recall ones at-
vs Broncos at Suncorp
vs Raiders at Bruce
vs Sharks at Toyota
vs Panthers at Penrith

Ive have the last 2 on my comp, the first to are on 05 highlights dvd.

smeghead

Bench
At least Fitzhenry can tackle.

One of the many Lightning things about Lawrence is how quickly he gets brushed aside by opposition players.

FFS someone teach the merkin how to tackle. Royce Simmons it is your job to be doing this

hybrid_tiger

Coach
How the f**k was Fitzhenry captain this weekend? What a joke.

Solid player, nothing more, sometimes alot less. Is a confidence player, if his confidence is down he is terrible, when its up he's solid, he's good got speed and is a good support player.

But please, take him. Wonder what average player will be worshipped then? McDonnell?

Hull beat Salford.
So hopefully he's off, though there is no doubt supercoach will be going to Noyce and asking Fitzy be retained as one of our marquee players. He's as ineffectual as the worst we've ever had

TheGame

Juniors
Yeah we won but there has been no word on Fitzhenry or Galea tbh, Whaturia has gone to Huddersfield not Salford so dont know where that leaves the above 2 players as your supposedly keeping them if Whaturia goes.

Latest posts