What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

Colk

First Grade
Fitzys article's are always about league needing to stick in its lane, recently he's written.

The 18th team should be the bears, why expand when you can have another team in Sydney heart land

Pacific cup needs to be scrapped. Won't work.

Don't bother going to Vegas ( 3 articles about this )

World Cup should be played in NSW/QLD, why bother listening to bids from South Africa, NZ or Qatar

Like all union fans, he just wants league to stay in it's lane and be played in Penrith, Hull, Logan and south Auckland lol

That’s the most egregious example

Vee

First Grade
Never gets old . It's a beautiful image for describing being decked, reamed , or receiving a fist sedative.
FitzMctool is a male version of an obnoxious Karen.
I loved it but tbf it's a coward punch from a cheese eating backward marching flog or whatever the quote is.

I don’t much about golf but FitzSlime had a massive crack at Cam Smith and LIV etc. and how his form has dived.
This is the Masters leaderboard. Our Cam done good? Dinkum fair crack from the Aussie battler? Bring it in close. Gather round and take a gander cause I’m not sure.

IMG_6603.jpeg

taipan

Referee
Can we charge pirate Pete on terror related chargers
No I'm more inclined to charge him with insurrection, trying to take over governments with his no new stadiums policy and his continual telling politicians what to do.And of course his continued denial of RU stealing RL assets in France during WW2 and never being returned. On that basis I'd throw in treason.

Last edited:

Penrith fan

Juniors
The more I hear from James Graham the more I like him.

Don’t make this political. I lean centre-left politically and I think Bandana Head is a first class flog.

Left or right…there are flogs on both sides who are almost universally treated with contempt. Pete the Pirate and Scomo being two notable examples.
yes, it's not a left or right issue.

its about authoritarian v libertarian

And Fitz is a mouthpiece for the current authoritarian regime, which is both big business, big government, mainstream media, big Pharm, the Military Complex and big Tech, all coming together to try and indoctrinate us plebs to the way we should think. All these areas are making money off each other.

Meanwhile everyday people are being. Left out as house prices increase, inflation spirals up and the Australian Dream is dying right in front of us.

Why doesn't Fitzsimmons use his platform to comment on that.

You know, issues that the so-called left used to care about.

Like the Working Class Man.

King hit

Coach
The more I hear from James Graham the more I like him.

Don’t make this political. I lean centre-left politically and I think Bandana Head is a first class flog.

Left or right…there are flogs on both sides who are almost universally treated with contempt. Pete the Pirate and Scomo being two notable examples.
Check out his bye round podcast. The interview episodes are outstanding.

Penrith fan

Juniors
Did you see Fitzsimmons slagging off Aggers the England Cricket commentator who has been BBC correspondent for 30 years today over the term Batters.

Fitzsimmons thins his opinion is the only one that people should have.

I hate him.