What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

LeagueXIII

First Grade
He also has a short memory when it comes to former French union captain Marc Cecillon who in 2004 murdered his wife, he had shot her infront of 60 people at a party.

He was originally sentenced for 20 years.

Last edited:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I don't want Aus to be bowing down to the queen as much as the bandanna wearing gimp does, but with his favorite sports (rugby UNION) track record of supporting dictators and murderers around the world, do we really want to give this type of guy a say in who runs our country, like for like huh?

Romania's Nicolae Ceaușescu loved his UNION, Union under him never went missing like his people.
Spain, Francisco Franco was another nice guy, loved his rugga.
Italy, Benito Mussolini another arsehole who loved his scrumming.
France, Vichy puppets via the NAZI party eh, nice companions aye.
Uganda, Idi Amin, some say he loved RUGBY UNION as much as he loved the taste of Human flesh :sick:

I'm sure there are some others I may have forgotten, but we get the picture.

If you need any help in regards to the real history of Rugby Union mr Spitzy, just drop in, I'm sure one or more of the thousands of Rugby League fans you have offended over the years here and at other places would be oh so willing to help you out.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Isn't the Republic debate really about having an Australian as Head of State of their own country, not someone from the other side of the world who's only qualification for the role is that they dropped out of someone's vagina at the right time?

Parra

Referee
No. It's whether you replace the current merkin with a different merkin.

Fitz wants the new merkin.

Better the merkin you know.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I'm sure there are some Aussie born people that will be able to cope with all the demands of the foreign leader greetings at the airport and opening up the odd children's hospital that the job will require.

hutch

First Grade
2 afl players got charged with rape last year, but yeah, Pearce got drunk and stuff.

Parra

Referee
Another David Flintphile...

He is a big League man I've heard...

Australia does not need cheerleaders.

People who are not satisfied with Australia do. And the head cheerleader is Fitzsimons.

If he doesn't like it he can leave. He can take his fanboys with him.

gUt

Coach
I say, jolly classy show old chaps.

Peter FitzSimons getting battered by the French 1990

[youtube]QcFOmf6Q1lk[/youtube]

BuffaloRules

Coach
Australia does not need cheerleaders.

People who are not satisfied with Australia do. And the head cheerleader is Fitzsimons.

If he doesn't like it he can leave. He can take his fanboys with him.

Or David Flint and his followers could move to England where they can be in the land of their beloved Queen and her family for 24/7 bowing and scraping...

Knighthoods for all... ( the upperclasses)..

Parra

Referee
I don't think Pommies even do the "scraping and bowing" anymore. It's been gone for centuries. I'm not sure where you go if that takes your fancy - maybe North Korea?

Meanwhile, some can bow to Fitzy's hand-wringing logic and cultural cringe. Most wont. Same as last time they were asked.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I don't think Pommies even do the "scraping and bowing" anymore. It's been gone for centuries. I'm not sure where you go if that takes your fancy - maybe North Korea?

Meanwhile, some can bow to Fitzy's hand-wringing logic and cultural cringe. Most wont. Same as last time they were asked.

Most Poms don't but your mentor David Flint is a particularly sycophantic lickspittle when it comes to the Royal Family....

I understand he was particularly outraged when Turnbull got rid of the "knights and dames" that Tones bought in for 5 minutes... All sorts of conspiracy theories going through the mans head..

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...or-dumping-knights-dames-20151102-gkosni.html

As far as the next republic vote goes...bring it on baby.. bring in on...

55-45 last time and a lot of the David Flint acolytes like the man himself aren't getting any younger...

Parra

Referee
Most Poms don't but your mentor David Flint is a particularly sycophantic lickspittle when it comes to the Royal Family....

I understand he was particularly outraged when Turnbull got rid of the "knights and dames" that Tones bought in for 5 minutes... All sorts of conspiracy theories going through the mans head..

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...or-dumping-knights-dames-20151102-gkosni.html

As far as the next republic vote goes...bring it on baby.. bring in on...

55-45 last time and a lot of the David Flint acolytes like the man himself aren't getting any younger...

You keep banging on about Flint. Can't say I've ever heard him speak or read anything he has written. Maybe that is just my ignorance, or maybe he is not as relevant to the issue as you think he is.

Fitz on the other hand - he is hard to avoid with that bandana popping up everywhere and anywhere and a weekly? column in the SMH.

BuffaloRules

Coach
You keep banging on about Flint. Can't say I've ever heard him speak or read anything he has written. Maybe that is just my ignorance, or maybe he is not as relevant to the issue as you think he is.

Fitz on the other hand - he is hard to avoid with that bandana popping up everywhere and anywhere and a weekly? column in the SMH.

Flint is your Monarchists equivalent of Fitzy...

I'm surprised you have never heard of him... He is the Monarchists roll out guy to spokesperson their cause on breakfast TV and a rent a quote for the newspapers...

Google might help....

All I really know is that they are both merkins and probably hate RL equally.

I'll make up my own mind on the Republic question though...

Latest posts