What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanagan / Hunt - Explain that.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Na the media blowing it up although it was a possibly before the spray anyway
He is not the first club elite player to be sprayed by his coach in front of the cameras in recent times
Bellamy gave Grant (as captain) what looked like a spray earlier in the year in the sheds on camera
Does anyone know what Flanno said?.
He might of said
"the way the other 16 played out there we are doubling your salary for 2025. You were the only one that tried"
Hunt just felt bad for the others and embarrassed naturally and said I accept.
If Buzz runs with the Hunt Exit door tonite on 360 , we will all know its on the cards
Gets all the news from Flanno before anyone else
Must have a back up plan in mind
The Gutho re positioning is still bubbling along at the Eels
Your no 2 paid player being asked to move aside for a rookie Panther coming to the Club
More to this
will be interesting

TheRev

Coach
If Buzz runs with the Hunt Exit door tonite on 360 , we will all know its on the cards
Good call.. lets see if anything comes up tonight.. I dont think the forum narrative will match reality (it rarely does), but Buzz is Flannos mouth-piece.

Dragon David

First Grade
Must have a back up plan in mind
The Gutho re positioning is still bubbling along at the Eels
Your no 2 paid player being asked to move aside for a rookie Panther coming to the Club
More to this
will be interesting
The signing of Gutho by the Dragons would be interesting if it happens. I can picture Gutho at 5/8th and K Flanno at half. Hunt who?

bathtime

Juniors
Na the media blowing it up although it was a possibly before the spray anyway
He is not the first club elite player to be sprayed by his coach in front of the cameras in recent times
Bellamy gave Grant (as captain) what looked like a spray earlier in the year in the sheds on camera
Does anyone know what Flanno said?.
He might of said
"the way the other 16 played out there we are doubling your salary for 2025. You were the only one that tried"
Hunt just felt bad for the others and embarrassed naturally and said I accept.
What about the Slap?