What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanagan's pre-season speech

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm going to wish really, really hard that you lose against us.

Take this seriously you idiots.

I wished for a Dragons premiership every year from 1982, and what happened one day? Yep. A Dragons Premiership.

The Force is strong with this one and your nightmare in Wollongong (no jokes about Wollongong being a shit hole if you don't mind) will continue, because I'm reallllllllllllllllllllly going to clinch my fists, eyes, mouth, toes and butt cheeks and wish reallllllllllllly hard for it.

Yee Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was brought to you by....
superghey.gif

Super Ghey!!!!

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
Love the Big League cover. About time we got some good publicity. Enjoy it - it's been a tough few years and time we savoured our success (so far this season, at least).

Gallen=God

Juniors
So if a winning culture is winning a premiership than a losing culture must be getting spoons. Seeing as we have never won a premiership and we havnt won a spoon for decades that must mean we have no culture?

No, a winning culture is winning more games than you lose which is what we have done this year. But what would I know, I'm to young to have an opinion

carcharias

Immortal
So if a winning culture is winning a premiership than a losing culture must be getting spoons. Seeing as we have never won a premiership and we havnt won a spoon for decades that must mean we have no culture?

No, a winning culture is winning more games than you lose which is what we have done this year. But what would I know, I'm to young to have an opinion

then

haven't

too

Bloody youth of today.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Then is also used as an adverb to illustrate a conclusion e.g. "in that case or as a consequence"

Bloody illiterate youth.

Frenzy.

Post Whore

You do understand the two paragraphs above are totally nonsensical?

All except the bit about you being too young to have an opinion. You have that part correct.