What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flannery signs for sthelens

Leek UK

Juniors
What a load of balls,another crocked aussie,hope Daniel Anderson fooooks off back to ozz.:x :x :x​

The Preacher

First Grade
Oh, so it was F L A N N E R Y not F U I F U I . That was close Leek, they both play NRL I suppose !! :lol: You buffoon.

Leek UK

Juniors
The Preacher said:
Oh, so it was F L A N N E R Y not F U I F U I . That was close Leek, they both play NRL I suppose !! :lol: You buffoon.
go and watch super st george we cant win f all :lol:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
FFS, he was a top player when in form... how short all your memories are, hell definately be a loss. I'd have him at my club any time... (but maybe not for the $$$ being offered atm)

OVP

Coach
Leek UK said:
ovp is that the bottom u always talk out of ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huh ? Chris Flannery is a premiership winner, and as Grungle said he's won sh*tloads more than the Melbourne morons will dream of.

So , um, what are you dribbling about ?

Leek UK

Juniors
OVP said:
Huh ? Chris Flannery is a premiership winner, and as Grungle said he's won sh*tloads more than the Melbourne morons will dream of.

So , um, what are you dribbling about ?
it is isnt it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u clown

Latest posts