What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno assistant coach,,...?

blacksafake

First Grade
Flanagan on the radio confirmed there’s been discussions re him coming on board.
He also kept referring to “us” or “we” when discussing the dragons. Also said there are things happening behind the scenes re players & expect announcements in the next week or so.

TruSaint

Referee
Flanagan on the radio confirmed there’s been discussions re him coming on board.
He also kept referring to “us” or “we” when discussing the dragons. Also said there are things happening behind the scenes re players & expect announcements in the next week or so.

Is that the radio interview earlier on Maq Sports radio ( post #350 in this thread ).. ? Or just now.

boardlumps62

Juniors
We have so much to look forward to as supporters of this famous club. Just think going into 2020 with a new coach or two plus some new players coming I'm so thrilled. After the first game I will let you know if I'm just a sucker for punishment.

18to87

First Grade
Thanks for passing on. It gives me hope that he will be calling the shots behind closed doors.

Not the best scenario for the club, but better than another season putting our faith solely in McFraud.

jak

Bench
mary will give Flanagan six to eight weeks to get it sorted then tell the club find me another this one does not please me

getsmarty

Immortal
Let me get this straight:

1. Saints can’t afford to pay out McGregor. ..................INCORRECT

2. it can, however, recruit an assistant coach in Flanagan.........CORRECT

3. better still, it can also employ a “coaching director” (Gould)?..........CORRECT

Yeah, right.

possm

Coach
Thanks for passing on. It gives me hope that he will be calling the shots behind closed doors.

Not the best scenario for the club, but better than another season putting our faith solely in McFraud.
To turn things around within things football, we need a football department consisting of the following:
  • Football Manager - non old boy who is highly qualified.
  • Head Coach - Brown.
  • Assistant Coach - Flannigan.
  • Recruitment / Retention Manager - non old boy who is highly qualified.
  • Pathways Manager - highly qualified in junior development.
Set this up and we will be on our way. Of course there is more to do but this is a start.

18to87

First Grade
To turn things around within things football, we need a football department consisting of the following:
  • Football Manager - non old boy who is highly qualified.
  • Head Coach - Brown.
  • Assistant Coach - Flannigan.
  • Recruitment / Retention Manager - non old boy who is highly qualified.
  • Pathways Manager - highly qualified in junior development.
Set this up and we will be on our way. Of course there is more to do but this is a start.
Works for me. I wonder if there is any truth to the rumour that Fitz wouldn't come unless Brown replaced Milward.