What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno, How Good Is He??

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
He has an eye on the prize but is focussing on this week. Hasn't ruled out Chad & will make a decision today.

Winning finals is about big names / experienced players & defence - therefore Lewis at 5/8 is good + it creates a spot for Gibbs.

Edit: With Gibbs, Flanno said he has been really struggling with the injury but has been running freely the past few weeks. We need a fit & firing Gibbs in the 17.

Or the Peach.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I literally experienced the winning feeling and the losing feeling.
When that no try came up on the big screen
I just sat there stunned in shock.

I honestly do not enjoy watching footy when the sharks play.

It can be f**kin cruel sometimes. I was watching on the tv and thought he went into touch. Then it was just a torturous 20sec wait till they replayed it. Then I rejoiced!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
You mugs simply must get hyped about this.

This is your best chance at a GF since 99.

Manly & Souths are both beatable.

Manly - f**k Me - 73, 78, 95 & 96. You heaps are due. I reckon youse win tomorrow night.

Souffs don';t have an 80 minute performance in them, their best player is hobbled, you'll be ready to roll.

Chooks in the Gf is tough, Storm won't be there IMO. I reckon Newcastle get them on Saturday & they'll test teh Roosters next weekend.

I'm tipping you blokes V Easts in GF.

7th tackle tries in finals are a good omen. Manly & the Dogs both won GF's after receiving them.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
But, but Ronnie. Only the top 4 will win it ;-)

We would've been top 4 if not for the ASADA induced slow start.

carinashark

First Grade
Flanno is all science! Zo Messel , disputable I hear you say! But no! The sum of the parts Messel. Carney out, Lewis in , game changer , confused Sea eagles! Masterstroke! Zo next week Carney in Lewis at center. Grand Final time.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
But, but Ronnie. Only the top 4 will win it ;-)

We would've been top 4 if not for the ASADA induced slow start.

Never said you would win it, but this clearly the best chance the Sharks have had in my 31 years of watching RL.

31 years - that number is also an omen.

Look, I get a great deal of enjoyment out of the fact that Cronulla are Cronulla - pathetic born losers :lol: (Its true).

But I have a handful of good mates who have never waivered in their support (or in giving me endless shot about being chokers prior to 2010 & now cellar dwellers), but they were genuinely happy for me three years ago.

I'd like to see them have a team in a GF. I'd also get great enjoyment from seeing them lose it.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Nah mate, that was '99 & you merkins stole it from us!

The irony of that year. You owned us at Kogarah, ANZAC Day was a cracker though.

The Prelim - Mundine wins it for us.

The GF - He literally drops the premiership.

Anyway, I think your team this year is better across the park. 99 you had a deep squad of NRL standard players (like us in 09-10).

This year, you have game breaking quality and plenty of physicality.

DJShaksta

First Grade
The irony of that year. You owned us at Kogarah, ANZAC Day was a cracker though.

The Prelim - Mundine wins it for us.

The GF - He literally drops the premiership.

Anyway, I think your team this year is better across the park. 99 you had a deep squad of NRL standard players (like us in 09-10).

This year, you have game breaking quality and plenty of physicality.

Where is the real Ronnie? And what have you done with him?
PS. f**k you Ronnnie, it was a knockdown lol

Card Shark

Immortal
Now Flanno is going to be on "The Game Plan " on 1HD tonight.

Not sure that doing all these interviews is wise. Suppose it is promoting the game but I'd prefer our club did it's talking on the field.

Latest posts