What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno under threat????

taipan

Referee
Who’s the leaking board member giving Rothfield his “scoops” ?

That’s the only way he finds all this extra shyte about our Club to put in his Sunday paper section.

Stormy Daniels.

Seriously Hooper and his scoops, are as reliable as a leaky refugee boat.

Why would any one with a snippet of a brain on the board, with a semi spot and double chance spot assured, want to undermine everything to club is trying to do in a positive way, and Flanno leading the way.

The more Hooper,Sloth and Kent open their gobs,you'd swear it was a directive from Rupert to put the skids under rugby league at every opportunity.With "friends of the code "like these, you don"t need whiteants or saboteurs.

MilkShark

First Grade
Fox pays millions for the tv rights to league and then hire shit journalists to tear the clubs to shreds making up whatever stories they like just to make headlines.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Who’s the leaking board member giving Rothfield his “scoops” ?

That’s the only way he finds all this extra shyte about our Club to put in his Sunday paper section.

Who says it’s a board member? If it’s from within could be a barman, a waitress, a cellarman, a player, someone from King Wan etc. People talk, people have ears.

Might not be any? Might be Gould in the background stirring the Flanno’s to Penrith, Cleary’s to Sharks rumour.

AJB1102

First Grade
Could also be no one actually leaked or said anything like its been portrayed.

The question could have been something like "if Flanno was found to have knowingly breached the cap by $1m would the board be considering sacking him?" and an obvious "yeah I guess they would be" is enough to turn out that tripe.

Just making shit up is another strong possibility. They never reveal their sources so don't worry if they're credible sources, they might not even exist.

Special K

Coach
I’m embarrassed for this forum that someone was so stupid to fall for a made up hooper story. Be better.

I’m embarrassed for this forum that someone was so stupid to fall for a made up hooper story. Be better.

Nah wouldn’t surprise me if there was a dumb arse board member that thought we could do better than Flanno.

Especially if he thought Flanno had too much power at the Club.

Unfortunately the Sharks have an illustrious list of dumb arse board members who bumbled there way along with NFI.

cb4

First Grade
Calling a board meeting about the Coach on the eve of the finals is right down the pecking order for this club.
Say that out loud slowly. Calling a board meeting about the coach on the eve of the finals.
Didn't happen.
Hooper, Buzz, Kent ect didn't get the result they wanted from Dugan and Fifita targeting one of their own.
So they went after a salary cap breach that didn't happen.
So they go after the coach that has cut them off from the club.

They are carrying on like the drunk girls who get too pissed at a club, get cut off, kicked out and then wake up the next morning and leave a 1 star google review because the security were too rough and they only had a few sips of a champagne.

Big Bloke

Juniors
This thread highlights things I’ve been puzzling over for most of my adult life but the main one is this.

Why are there people on earth that no matter what evidence there is to prove without a doubt they’re f**kwits, go around completely oblivious to the fact that they’re f**kwits? What part of their brain makes them think like that and believe they’re untouchable?

Not sure I’ll ever understand this until the day I die.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Its all fake news, our club is the Donald Trump of the NRL, the fake media always trying to bring us down

Latest posts