What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno

Ausguy

Coach
In a board meeting now apparently.

I'm hopeful he is reinstated but with this mob recently who knows.

If Cullen has anything to do with it he will be back. He knows we need stability now.

Bring on good news. I need it

carcharias

Immortal
Anyone who knows me personally will know this news
brings great joy.

Those chants of we love Flano at the footy the other day were
a dream come true.
:)

stevie013

Juniors
Rothfield just tweeted that Flanno is back.

rothfield should just go away. he is not welcome at the club in my eyes. i hope i dont see him in the club sunday arvo, i wouldnt want to get barred for giving him a massive spray.

good news that flanno he is back if true...cant see it being anything but good news if he is going to be present.

Quigs

Immortal
If this is correct and I hope so. Get that farkkkennn bit of paper down in front of Toddy by this afternoon for him to sign.

The Curtises are lining up to get his sig.

Do it now.

RgSharks

Juniors
Flanagan back as Sharks coach

Shane Flanagan will officially be reinstated as Cronulla coach at a press conference at 10:15am at Sharkies Leagues Club today.
Flanagan, stood down ahead of their season opener against Gold Coast, fronted the board at a meeting at 8am on Friday morning. At its conclusion, he was told that he will return to the helm immediately. Board chairman Glenn Coleman and Flanagan will both attend the media opportunity.
Flanagan told those close to him he was unsure what to expect at the morning meeting but he will now prepare the side to face the Warriors. Ironically, Flanagan knocked back an offer worth double his contract to join the trans-Tasman club to remain loyal to the Sharks.
Coleman will answer questions about the fate of Flanagan's four sacked at the media opportunity.

Latest posts