What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

hook hook

Juniors
doubtful for 25 IMO unless his manager and flanno can slip something in Fitzys drink... might be why Doueui floated is the stop gap?
Call me contrarian, but I love the idea of Douehi. He was consistently the tigers best player before his injuries and deserved the 800k price tag he was on. If we can get him for half that it’s a steal

Call me contrarian, but I love the idea of Douehi. He was consistently the tigers best player before his injuries and deserved the 800k price tag he was on. If we can get him for half that it’s a steal
Agree, the guys got class, prob is where do we play him. I reckon his best position is five-eight, he`s good at centre but we don`t need him there, lock might knock him around, it`s a tough one, but I`m a fan. Still think we should go for Gutho at five-eight, Flanno at half if we are going to off-load Hunt.

TheRev

Coach
If we are willing to sign Douehi, why didn't we sign Shuster? Same coverage of positions, also cheap, no injuries.
I'm not suggesting we sign Douehi, but we dont have centre or halves depth.. so perhaps they see him as that.. and perhaps 300k cheaper than Bird..

We wanted MaxF for this role but coin wasnt enough and he left.. I think Douehi is a more talented footy player than Max and a 5/8 fill in also.. but his injuries r a big deal.. hes probably only someone we consider if Gutho doesnt work out.. Gutho also covers those positions.

st.phil

Bench
nah all good - I rate him as well, the injuries are the standard caveat but I agree... at his best he could be a Burton style 6... handy goal kicker and has that epic bomb on him too. Seems risky given his durability but if he can stay on the field, agreed.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Agree, the guys got class, prob is where do we play him. I reckon his best position is five-eight, he`s good at centre but we don`t need him there, lock might knock him around, it`s a tough one, but I`m a fan. Still think we should go for Gutho at five-eight, Flanno at half if we are going to off-load Hunt.
He was a gun FB at Souths before the knees and can also play 7.

Jubilee

Juniors
Mmmmmmm Douehi or Guffo
we'll be able to pick them at training

View attachment 95523
There is a guy on Youtube called "Knees over toes guy" who consults with US basketball and football teams on knee/ankle/hip strength. He had had multiple knee surgeries and even has one plastic knee but - despairing of all of this - he developed a strength and rehab system that has got great results. In this clip he is the white guy. Age late 30s. Check that acceleration and vertical leap.

Latest posts