What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

True_Believer

Juniors
Not at all, Fagalilo isn't that great a prospect, I'd rather have someone who is. We're sorely lacking in hooking stocks. We have upgraded and given a genuine pathway to Loko Tonga, Halangahu, Stanley-Traill, Latu, Nick T, Stewart, Egan, and both Couchman's, with clearly more upgrades to come with King-Togia and Buchanan. How does that send the wrong message? A lot of stuff the club does is horrendous, but they at least look like they've changed something in the juniors department. Whether it works or not who knows. We're a football club, not a charity. If Fagalilo isn't good enough, then I'm glad we've gone to get someone we believe is.
Agreed Parko. I think we've turned the corner a bit with pathways. There's been a few comments and interviews where there's been mention about how well we've been repairing damage in that area for the last couple of years.

I am talking about sending a bad message to fresh juniors just finding their feet at the club when they see a newly minted Premiership player apparently snubbed by the club that nurtured him. That would be a shock to the system for these rookies.

Last edited:
I mean he could simply accept the offer that is on the table
A piddly 1 yr with not even an option. The man has a young family to support. I want Jack to stay more than probably anyone on this forum, then, as he does passionately, finish as a Dragon for life. Sadly no reward for loyalty these days, all about $$$$$$.

Last edited:

FlickFlano

Juniors
A piddly 1 yr with not even an option. The man has a young family to support. I want Jack to stay more than probably anyone on this forum, then, as he does passionately, finish as a Dragon for life. Sadly no reward for loyalty these days, all about $$$$$$.
100% he is showing us no loyalty after what we have done for him and is only concerned only about the dollars

if he thinks he has 2 years then take the deal and play well again next year and get another extension

where there's been mention about how well we've been repairing damage in that area for the last couple of years.
No doubt about that. We can thank our Pathways R&R for bringing us Sydneysiders Jake, Latu, Te Moananui, Williams plus Qlanders Loko Jr, the diminutive Peckam-Harris, Tikanau, to name a few. They all contributed to Saints first jr rep premiership for a whopping 32 years.

Last edited:

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Then it sends a bad message to a local junior. He looks a decent prospect. at least deserves a crack before an outsider is given his spot.
You do know we got him last year from QLD, so signing up the Canterbury hooker is exactly the same thing, he is also from QLD as well, so we have done exactly the same thing we did last year signed Fagalilo from QLD to replace/complement the hooker who was there previously, recruitment are doing their job..