What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
T
A piddly 1 yr with not even an option. The man has a young family to support. I want Jack to stay more than probably anyone on this forum, then, as he does passionately, finish as a Dragon for life. Sadly no reward for loyalty these days, all about $$$$$$.
The man got paid $1.5M to not play for 2 years. Hopefully he saved some of that free money…and could show some loyalty back to the club for sticking by him..

TheRev

First Grade
KFlanagan had better kicking stats than Lomax when he joined us.. its really just not been his focus I would expect, next year it will need to be.

He kicked against penrith and he was pretty good, without that annoying bend that zac gets that can make it like roulette... but with those swirling heavy breezes yesterday, awful conditions.. I think he just needs repetition.. its been years since he was stepping up to kick after kick after kick after kick.. getting the feel of big moments etc..

I would like to see a 2nd kicker however somewhere in our systems.. and as a backup if KFlan gets injured next year.. goalkicking often cruels us in NSW Cup & Flegg also.

denis preston

First Grade
A piddly 1 yr with not even an option. The man has a young family to support. I want Jack to stay more than probably anyone on this forum, then, as he does passionately, finish as a Dragon for life. Sadly no reward for loyalty these days, all about $$$$$$.
Do what happened to the 2 to 3 mill he has already taken from us over his career? Surely that should help his family.

Latest posts