What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Gardenia

Juniors
I watched the.presser live on fox, it showed him talking the whole time
Must have a different telly then me as the one I watched they showed game footage. My imagination is not that good to make that up. The vid on fox website shows him talking but it didnt in the live presso that was on the post game show.

Last edited:

st.phil

Bench
Lomax could be the next Gutho

Gutho was a centre at Manly prior to his ACL reco and tiny bit of 5/8

Then at 22/23yrs of age nabbed to FB spot at Parra when he shifted clubs

in fact Lomax this season faster and stronger than ever on the Wing makes me think he could be a very good fullback…….especially now he has finally matured a little in his attack decision making. Much more select than the unbridled streak he had to attack everything in years prior.
Maybe but doubt it… he’s just too slow. For all the great things Lomax brings, I can’t remember the last time he made a clean break

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Maybe but doubt it… he’s just too slow. For all the great things Lomax brings, I can’t remember the last time he made a clean break
Which I think in a nutshell is why he was moved to wing. Up his involvement and finish tries from close range or in the air.
He has had hardly/if ever broken the line and scored from outside 20 metres that I recall.

Latest posts