What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

mattw5

Juniors
McInnes is going to have some serious CTE issues once his career is done..as will Radley. Not sure the smaller 13 model really works.

McInnes is going to have some serious CTE issues once his career is done..as will Radley. Not sure the smaller 13 model really works
Yep, Liddle is no 13 I have seen him this year take a couple of knocks & he didn't handle it well he was off his game & didn't want to be out there

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Watching the dominance of the Sharks using sharp middles to support their big middles

roosters do similar

I suspect that cooky will get 60mins and Lids may get 40mins with a combo of 20min dummy half and 20mins no13 at the back end of the game

I still prefer us to find another solution for no6 and have Kyle at no14 to cover hooker and both halves roles

oh well it’s going an interesting off season

jeffdragon

Bench
Not a new signing but just reporting in:

View attachment 93835

We will take good care of him.

He’s gilt-edged marquee by our standards!

I met him once,he was pretty nice.

Geez I better post it up on home forum!
Now some of our fans can't complain about him anymore..
I thought there were a lot worse than him in our team this year.

Dragon David

First Grade
Now some of our fans can't complain about him anymore..
I thought there were a lot worse than him in our team this year.
Yep, the thing about Jack Bird was that he tried his guts out whenever he played for us. He was a bit and maybe still injury prone, but when he wasn't injured he loved to attack and defend as best as he could and make things harder for the opposition to play against him.

There certainly were others in our squad who lacked the will to win when compared to Birdy.

While our fans won't complain about him because he won't be with us, we might if he kills us when we play the Tigers next year.

qld redvee

Juniors
I definitely do want to know why , the smoke screen Is the difference was a 2 and 3 year deal but Im of the belief that Flanno low balled him
We need players so flanno has to realistically pay market value. We need quality not depth like we constantly get
We are not a top team that attracts players flanno better have a better option to go for as his mantra now is winning attitudes for players they won't come from the bargain bin

Latest posts