What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Gardenia

Bench
I think this article shows great disrespect to our club on behalf of Cook, Here I was thinking he should have the captaincy. instead now I think he should just not bother. Has it sunk into his head that Souths are the ones punting him, it instils no confidence in me that this guy is just another who is taking the money and really doesn't want to be here. F#@K me if you are so intent on rushing back to Souths, then dont bother turning up and allow us to get someone who actually wants to play for the Dragons
Sloan is proud to be a Dragon and is loyal and grateful

I would also love Munro. The sheer joy that guy radiates just playing footy is so refreshing.

Gardenia

Bench
I would have preferred Cook to have said that he "was very much looking forward to playing at the Dragons and while that is the future for me, I would like to add that I will be sorry to leave South Sydney as it was the club I had spent most of my career at" and leave out the going back part. That would be ok said nearing the end of his 2 year stint with us.
I agree DD. Its understandable he is emotional about leaving the club he has played at for so many years, he could at least throw is something about looking forward to his new journey with us.

Gardenia

Bench
How does the spoon team sign so many good players yet we struggle?

What I would give to know the reason

maybe Lomax will open up when he leaves and give us a snippet of information

it just makes no sense

never mind . We will carry on regardless and prove them wrong

Go the Dragons

Hope we end on a high note this weekend