What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

mattw5

Juniors
Public Holiday then lets get cracking on tuesday....

I reckon we have 1-2 we are working on in Lodge/JAC (maybe others).. but beyond that maybe we are hoping to get early releases after Nov 1.. but that might not come off...

Should have been going hard the past 4 weeks not just talking to them identify your target & just get it done.

since77

Juniors
Should have been going hard the past 4 weeks not just talking to them identify your target & just get it done.
99% of your posts are variations of this twaddle. Maybe you should give your resume to Flanno so he can hire you as a recruiter. You make it sound so easy........

sorry mate, but with our board every day is a public holiday.
I been wanting to post this for days. My son sent me the 2024 social media figures for the different NRL clubs for 2024. Apart from the new club the Dolphins, St. George come in dead last at ~480 k (measured across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok), second last above us is the Sharks on ~560k.
That`s a f**king disgrace and confirms my thoughts the club is run by dinosaurs (hello Craig Young and "the walk of Fame is my number one priority").
Unbelievable and equally useless.

Reactions: jak

Latest posts