What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

sorry mate, but with our board every day is a public holiday.
I been wanting to post this for days. My son sent me the 2024 social media figures for the different NRL clubs for 2024. Apart from the new club the Dolphins, St. George come in dead last at ~480 k (measured across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok), second last above us is the Sharks on ~560k.
That`s a f**king disgrace and confirms my thoughts the club is run by dinosaurs (hello Craig Young and "the walk of Fame is my number one priority").
Unbelievable and equally useless.

mattw5

Juniors
You have no idea what's happening behind the scenes with 2025 recruitment. When 2025 season begins and we haven't signed anyone else then you can whinge and I'll join you.
In the meantime give Flanno a call and see if he wants your "expert" help.

I know there is a lot of talking I am glad with who we have signed so far but we enter negotiations & fluff around. Just go in & get a deal done, Parramatta have signed two players without much fuss.

mattw5

Juniors
Spot on but you get shot down in here if you say the truth
Everything is rosy with our recruitment reminds of the US media.

It's embarrassing I was quick to praise the club signing Cook & Holmes thought we had finally turned a corner but we just lack the killer punch when trying to finalise deals. We leak our intentions to the media & get burnt now every club knows we are after JAC for example.

saintmar

Juniors
You have no idea what's happening behind the scenes with 2025 recruitment. When 2025 season begins and we haven't signed anyone else then you can whinge and I'll join you.
In the meantime give Flanno a call and see if he wants your "expert" help.
”Behind the scenes?”
Well this “Behind the scenes stuff“ could it possibly be we are on stage for the super signing recruitment reveals but the curtains are stuck.

Latest posts