What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

TheRev

Coach
If we sign JAC, its maybe a 2yr deal tops? Should be in a position of power for this deal..

We need to spend our cap for 2025, I cant think why else we would go for him.... lots of injury risk... and we still have no centre depth currently.. were going to have get Rava moved on asap and clear another spot.

BigRedVee

Juniors
Say if we landed JAC, Lodge and Boyd in addition to Val and Cook. It would be a massive upgrade on our 24 squad plus our cap would be in good shape so that we can sign a few more players in 26.

Think back to late 23 when Lawrie was our Alpha prop and Burns and Russell were our starting back rowers to put things into perspective. Another 3 players that have played Origin and for the Kangaroos and regular semi finals would provide the leadership to show the rest of the squad how to do all of the little things required to be a successful team on and off the field.

There are obviously more planks to swap out for first graders over the next few seasons and develop our junors. Things are slowly improving but it’s going to take a while to undo a decade of mis-management.

SEAT 1A

Bench
naaa they got those 2 McLean brothers.. I dont think they need a washed-up coke using injury-ridden winger on overs..

Welcome aboard JAC.

With Christian T the only stand out and it looks like Rav is on the outer, we need a first grader.

Corey Allen still unknown with young Finau. Flanno may use him later in the year to give him a taste hopefully, he will force his way into the top grade.

It going to take some time before we can get the big fish. I reckon we will sign players that improve the squad with JAC and Lodge. I'd add Welsh on the list.

RedVee

First Grade
Welcome aboard JAC.

With Christian T the only stand out and it looks like Rav is on the outer, we need a first grader.

Corey Allen still unknown with young Finau. Flanno may use him later in the year to give him a taste hopefully, he will force his way into the top grade.

It going to take some time before we can get the big fish. I reckon we will sign players that improve the squad with JAC and Lodge. I'd add Welsh on the list.
You lost me at Welch

TheRev

Coach
Welcome aboard JAC.

Yeah if we get him, I reckon JAC left, SFinau right.. CTui and Feagai or Kirk as reserve grade wingers..

In terms of backup centres.. I forgot about Ramsey.. maybe.. otherwise its Allan I think and maybe the plan is for Mat Feagai to make a permanent switch.. ironically its a right centre reserve we need, which was his brother.

We need Rava gone though.. pretty sure Flanno is right off him.. so its pointless having him playing NSW Cup.. but he has to want to go to the UK.. we cant make him..

SEAT 1A

Bench
We need Rava gone though.. pretty sure Flanno is right off him.. so its pointless having him playing NSW Cup.. but he has to want to go to the UK.. we cant make hi

He was given a lifeline with the Parra game.

Shame, as he seems a natural footballer but doesn't put hard yards in to remove the errors.

Jubilee

Juniors
Wishart will be in storm until the end of 2026. We now have LKT. The kid played all 3 grades this year. Has a lot of talent and showed can handle first grade. The club should aim at developing his game further and locking him for the next 5 years.
We should not give 5 year contracts to young players who are developing. Five year contracts are for proven stars that we must have.

St Tangles

Bench
Welcome aboard JAC.

I wouldn't add Welsh
He is cooked

steerlerbab

Juniors
We should not give 5 year contracts to young players who are developing. Five year contracts are for proven stars that we must have.
Well that is the difference between us and Storm. Wishart joined Storm beginning of 2022 (incidently from us) and he will be there until the end of 2026 (5 years) - Storm exercised the option to keep him. When he joined Storm he was a developing player.

LKT is well ahead of where Wishart was at the beginning of 2022. If he is not locked in, somebody will come in and take him of our hands.

Latest posts