What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

qld redvee

Juniors
So we haven't held any talks with the fox yet all reporters have him in our aquad already..... I just hope we table an offer this week and get the signature I can't understand how we are so slow with negotiations..if its because we haven't got a recruitment manager then surely the club must realise the importance of one and get a bit more professional for the future..

Parko1310

Juniors
Pearce-Paul worth a look at too as RFM replacement for 2026.. depends what the plan is for R Couchman in terms of whether he's going to be a middle or an edge. If Luc doesn't get fitter next year/hit the ground running in pre-season then I wouldn't be opposed to him moving on either. That said, I hope he works harder because he can be a massive point of difference when he wants to be

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Pearce-Paul worth a look at too as RFM replacement for 2026.. depends what the plan is for R Couchman in terms of whether he's going to be a middle or an edge. If Luc doesn't get fitter next year/hit the ground running in pre-season then I wouldn't be opposed to him moving on either. That said, I hope he works harder because he can be a massive point of difference when he wants to be

Luch should be the focal point of our left side attack. He can ball play & run a hard straight line. Crucial.

blacksafake

First Grade
IMO there is a very good player in him who’s just needing some good coaching & time.
Would take him over RFM every day of the week.

Agree that Luc needs to aim up. Always been a lazy defender.... I'm surprised with Dean Youngs experience with him at NQ that the Dragons signed him.

since77

Juniors
Agree that Luc needs to aim up. Always been a lazy defender.... I'm surprised with Dean Youngs experience with him at NQ that the Dragons signed him.
Young is on record saying Luc is one of the most skilful footballers he's ever seen. Now I know a lot of people don't value Young's opinion so don't shoot the messenger but if Flanno can get a proper preseason with him and get him fit and get the right attacking game plan working around him around him he might be able to finally unlock all that potential. A shame we don't have a marquee halfback who could help with that......

Latest posts