What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flano quit

Ads

First Grade
Seems underwhelming to go with Morris. End of the day though we should make the 8 with this squad no matter who is coaching. Could do a singing on the wings though.

MilkShark

First Grade
My main concern with Morris is I don’t know if he is respected as the coach. We all know there’s a boys club behind the scenes, is Morris strong enough to not let the boys club get in the way?

SharkShocked

Bench
Fine - whatever
player - depends who

Barry Wants out - .... Argue all you want whether what he has done has hurt us or not, but I'd be really surprised/shocked if he wanted out after the 'moral' stand he has endeavoured upon. He was very adamant about making a good impression and 'doing the right thing'.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I am willing to give JM a chance, remember Flanno was assistant before he got the job.

JM is apparently pretty smart was getting degrees before he retired was obviously looking at the coaching route, he has done great with the kids, maybe the younger guys will see they have more chance of first grade with JMO, the senior players how they will handle it, i think its basically Fifita/Dugan how they respond Gall is on last year.

We couldnt get O'Brien or Holbrook, and none of us wants barrett or Griffin so JM just could work out

If JM gets the job, Dymock should go and bring in Matthew Elliott for guidance in handling media as such

snout

First Grade
Yeah dymock to the exit door.

Bring in an older mentor. A tactician. Neil Henry.
Id be the only guy thinking that ld say.

carcharias

Immortal
JM looks like he could still play. He's a fit looking specimen.

Looks like he does all the training with them from the video I saw.
I think that is a good thing.
Especially this time of year when it would suck and to see the coach busting himself too would have to make you respect him a little more.
That or your thinking this wanker has found a gym loophole.

chewsta

First Grade
Looks like he does all the training with them from the video I saw.
I think that is a good thing.
Especially this time of year when it would suck and to see the coach busting himself too would have to make you respect him a little more.
That or your thinking this wanker has found a gym loophole.

Ha, nah mate. Just thinking that he has been working hard with the boys as well. He's looking fit as!

chewsta

First Grade
So if we are going to lose a big player because of the salary cap shit. Should Gal do the honourable thing and bow out so we dont lose someone like Fifita, Johnson or Wade? Would he even do it?

Anybody know who the player is supposed to be?

Latest posts