What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FLOYD

hrundi99

First Grade
Zef said:
You say that as if it's a millstone, nobody else had put that down on vinyl.

Who cares? It's not exactly the most complex plot ever is it?

The more interesting stuff is who is in there? - Roger & Syd (loosely in parts and exact in others).

Who's Pink? - Roger & Syd.

Yawn...Syd was heaps better than Roger. If there was anything genius-like about Pink Floyd it was all Syd.

I remember reading a story on Floyd where the author reckoned Floyd in the Walters era looked in at themselves, post Walters they looked out at the world.

I sorta agree with it.

And of course in the Syd era they were all just on drugs.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

But anyway I digress, I've always rated The Wall #1 of all time of any artist in my colection. And it's very interesting how many Wall fans there are who aren't necessay Floyd fans (search the net). Thing's huge on the net.

I myself was a Wall fan before I was a Floyd fan, now I'm some sort of Floyd nerd.

More power to you, champion.

Nerds love The Wall because they think it's really deep. It's popular on the web. Do you think these 2 things are related?

Zef

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
Nerds love The Wall because they think it's really deep. It's popular on the web. Do you think these 2 things are related?

My apoligies maestro, as I said I'm just a poor ol' garden variety Floyd nerd, I had no idea I was talking to a musical oracle.

(Psss. I bet he's a failed musician - nothing more self important than a failed musician. You know what they all say "You just can't put my music on in the background to fill up space - you've got to listen to my music")

Bet he's into U2.

hrundi99

First Grade
Zef said:
hrundi99 said:

My apoligies maestro, as I said I'm just a poor ol' garden variety Floyd nerd, I had no idea I was talking to a musical oracle.

(Psss. I bet he's a failed musician - nothing more self important than a failed musician. You know what they all say "You just can't put my music on in the background to fill up space - you've got to listen to my music")

Bet he's into U2.

Yeah I bet he is too.

Who are we talking about?

Latest posts