What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

flying to mel?

Nikki

Coach
I am still in two minds about this one.. Anyone thinkin of makin the trip down?

eelz47

Coach
i was in two minds too, but we will have sore heads. and have a guest down

so we will give it a miss

Hellsy

Immortal
Wasn't even in my thoughts TBH
Airfares for this short of period out are $300+

Shame this game wasnt in a few weeks time, or I'd be down there :(

Hurriflatch

Referee
There are a couple of under $100 early morning flights done

and late night flights back at $140

Hellsy

Immortal
Qantas only have:
To Melb $122-$125
Home again $179
= $301
http://book.qantas.com.au/pl/QFdome...W_1=6&B_DATE_2=200609102000&B_TIME_WINDOW_2=4

Virgin only have:
To Melb $109/119/139 (depending on your times for leaving)
Home again $159-169 (after 7pm flight, basing this on a 3pm game)
= $270-280
http://bookings.virginblue.com.au/skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi

Jetstar is useless as they do not base themselves at Tulla airport in Melb, they fly into Avalon which is a fair drive from the city, so what you may save in airfare you will well and truly spend in pub transport costs getting to the city

Nikki

Coach
Wow, all the parra fans musta jumped on em, coz there were alot more cheaper flights yesterday arvo!!

I think I will watch it in Sydney and if the worst happens meet the boys at the airport to welcome em home..

Utey

Coach
It would have worked well if my sis wasnt getting married. Seriously who plans a wedding in the 1st week of the finals. :fist:

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
It would be ausome if we win and all wait for em to come back at the airport with flags n things....imagine how much it will pump em up!

Utey

Coach
I would love to invite everyone to my place and watch, but I think its out of bounds.