What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FMFF How big of a pair of twats are Raper & Nobby?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We are 20 points ahead on the back of dummy half running from Kearney and Stosic eating up the metres. So he takes them both off together. Brings on jaded Dougie who really just needs to have the rest of the year off and Kingston, who may well have the "passion", but has absolutely nothing else.

FCOFL we scored 28 points when these 2 came on. Raper takes both off at the same time and they score 24 to go with the 8 they scored when they were on the bench at the beginning of the game.

What was VERY noticable was that when Kearney was replaced Noddy stepped up and screwed the team for space, screwed the team's timing and screwed the team's defensive structure with his bobbing up all over the field type defence. Not to mention he missed at least 5 crucial tackles and once again got caught running out of the line.

Nice touch getting Kearney back on with 50 seconds to go too George, you idiot.

wittyfan

Referee
Yep, all of Roper's inadequacies were laid bare tonight. Ugh, you'd be hard put to find a worse capitulation.

MilitaryShark

Juniors
Frenzy, don't waste your time trying to figure George out. I doubt a normal person would be able to achieve this in one life time.

Inferno

Coach
He's simply not up to coaching at all Witty.

I wouldn't let the bastard train my dog let alone coach the team I love.

Here is another fact Beau Scott dosent come on till we are up by 20, and he is on field when Panthers score 24.

Roper still dosent know how to use interchange bench and yes Douglas looks tired, let him have rest of year off, but Raper will instead probably put him in P/L, and elevate Hutch

Quigs

Immortal
Frenzy. said:
Nice touch getting Kearney back on with 50 seconds to go too George, you idiot.

Cap'n have we found our No1 Card Carrying member ????

They can have their Cathy's and their Costello's - we've got George

Cheers
(declared Idiot #88)
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Quigs said:
Cap'n have we found our No1 Card Carrying member ????

They can have their Cathy's and their Costello's - we've got George

Cheers
(declared Idiot #88)
Quigs

Without a doubt. There would be nothing more appropriate than handing the Declared Idiot #1 card to Mr George Roper aka Forrest Gump aka Langmack revisited.

It will need to be a forced declaration though as Roper will be too much of an idiot to actually know he's an idiot.

Formalise it will ya Quigs!

The Popper

Bench
And according to the Leader George thought we were playing Wests Tigers. I guess his game plan was arranged to combat Benji Marshall. :oops:

husky65

Juniors
The Popper said:
And according to the Leader George thought we were playing Wests Tigers. I guess his game plan was arranged to combat Benji Marshall. :oops:

Obviously incorrect, the above suggests that Roper HAS a game plan.

His (for want of a better term) interchange strategy proves otherwise.

Latest posts