What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Panthers v Bulldogs - *Live Scores & Discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
koori, was the root of all the brawling involving Canterbury not at a 1997 Belmore game? Plenty of Panfas fans there that night...

Rocco

Juniors
kooriguy said:
bulldogs fan will never brawl at penrith.. they wouldnt leave with their lives lol. penrith fans are generally tough westies, islanders and kooris lol.

he will see about that tonight ;-)

mxlegend99

Referee
I think whoever wins will be by a margin less then 12.

Dogs by 10 i'm thinking. We have a lot to improve on, and i can't see us managing that in one week. But i do know our defence should be good enough that they won't run over us. And if Wesser or Gordon have a good night, we could win this one.

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Think the Dogs will get off to a good start and be leading by 20 at halftime with the panthers coming back in the 2nd but still to go down 36-20

Whoosh

Juniors
I think the Dogs will be pretty good things here. Hopefully they'll keep 13 on the paddock for the 80 mins. I see a close match at Penrith's home ground. 24 - 14 Dogs. :)

C.P

Juniors
CMON DOGGIES. I PREDICT IF WE SCORE SOME POINTS IN THE 2ND HALF TONIGHT WE"LL WIN :lol:

0neye

MOFFO SAID,THE SOFT c**k DOGS WILL GO DOWN AGAIN, HE HAS $300 ON THE PUSSY CATS WITH 6.5 + START :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rocco said:
its friday night football and your fellow tards do seem to have a habit of brwaling on friday night footy

And why will they brawl? What would prompt them to do so Rocco?

i think it will be closer, than what people think, although i hope the dogs end up with the 2 points tonight!
go the dogs!

mxlegend99

Referee
WOULD have been close.

Moffo having money on the Panthers just all but guaranteed the loss. :(

As if we weren't long enough odds in the first place.

On the bright side i got $5 on both Panthers and Dogs to get a penalty goal as first points scored @ $9, so i get $35 if those are the first points. And $2 on Wesser for first try scorer, paying $24 if it happens, $2 on him for last try scorer paying $24 if it happens, $1 on Aiton as last scorer at $34.

Probably wasted $15, but i stand to get just over $100 if i'm lucky, or atleast my money back if any of it happens. I figure the penalty goal is a good bet.

mattyg

Bench
mxlegend99 said:
WOULD have been close.

Moffo having money on the Panthers just all but guaranteed the loss. :(

As if we weren't long enough odds in the first place.

On the bright side i got $5 on both Panthers and Dogs to get a penalty goal as first points scored @ $9, so i get $35 if those are the first points. And $2 on Wesser for first try scorer, paying $24 if it happens, $2 on him for last try scorer paying $24 if it happens, $1 on Aiton as last scorer at $34.

Probably wasted $15, but i stand to get just over $100 if i'm lucky, or atleast my money back if any of it happens. I figure the penalty goal is a good bet.

Wesser at $12 for LTS is tempting

ouwet

Bench
Go The Bulldogs... I'm about to leave north Sydney (Work) to head out to Penrith Park (One of the worst stadiums IMO)... See you at the game guys!
Go The Bulldogs!!! Although i don't have a good feeling about this game

Latest posts