What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R2 - Panthers v Bulldogs - *Live Scores & Discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The bottom line is that Leichhardt and Brookvale (JUST) make NRL criteria levels for suburban grounds.

Belmore falls well below that, and is also now in disrepair.

ByRd

First Grade
Well panther jim, Mr. Big shot over the net lol, i was "one of the wankers" standing on the hill in the dogs supporters group and your stupid generalisation is what is wrong with the game and the fans today. What is wrong with a supporters group getting together and cheering on the team, we didnt cause any trouble, we are all passionate fans and were there to watch the game and the game only. We were the same group of fans that went up to newcastle the week before and had knights fans come up to us after the game telling us that "we were the best away fans that they had ever sen at Energy australia stadium", no trouble, just chanting, cheering and supporting our boys on the field.

Maybe your just a little jealous, that we were making more noise and cheering our boys louder then your panther fans and we dont need a PA syystem to get us going but thats not the point. I just want you to know that those "wankers" as you call us on the hill didnt cause one bit of trouble and all were following the game and if you ever have the chance, why dont you just take 30secs of your time and come up and say hello, i have a feeling that you will be surprised but its people like you that are the problem in our soceity.

ByRd

First Grade
and its funny how the penrith fans are making a big deal over the "gower is a wanker" chant, that chant has been involved at the footy for a long long long time and every stadium and every group of fans has used it sometime. So im guessing that you think every group that gets together and cheers there team on are trouble makers, so at manly last weekend, the Sydney Green Brigade were there to cause trouble only cause they were all together on the hill or isn't that the case because they are not bulldog fans???

doglyf said:
and its funny how the penrith fans are making a big deal over the "gower is a wanker" chant, that chant has been involved at the footy for a long long long time and every stadium and every group of fans has used it sometime. So im guessing that you think every group that gets together and cheers there team on are trouble makers, so at manly last weekend, the Sydney Green Brigade were there to cause trouble only cause they were all together on the hill or isn't that the case because they are not bulldog fans???

I don't have the problem with the wanker chant. Why? Because he probably is! ;-)

And in defence of Pantherjim, if you look back at what your mate LebaneseForces was posting, you'll see that he was the dipstick that generalised that CUA had 16-year old girls with kids running around - sarcastically commenting how the morals out Penrith way are great, suggesting that Penrith is the only area of Sydney where these sorts of people are found.

ByRd

First Grade
yeh but i didnt get involved in that and took offence when he said us fans on the hill had no interest in he game and are there to cause trouble which is totally not true, we are there to cheer, chant and support our boys and that only, nothing else. If people took a lilttle time to come up and have a chat to us, we will change that perception they have but people just always wanna believe what they want.

panthersballboy

Juniors
mattyg said:
Yeah, the Northern Hill must have been at capacity. I couldn't see a blade of grass from where i was sitting. A bay on the Eastern Side near the halfway line was almost empty though!! thats what i found a bit strange.

That bay is a smoking bay. I guess that's why it doesn't get as full as any others. This is where my season tickets are. Funny thing is the only person I saw smoking was my old man.

I was surrounded by doggies supporters as well. I must say they were all well behaved. They even had the courtesy to leave with 10 mins to go which made it much easier for panther fans to leave when the game was over.

ByRd

First Grade
some left early mate and can u really blame them with the performance of our team, it was shocking and pathetic and people just cant stand it, i dont blame them but i dont do it myself, i was very happy with the amount of bulldog fans, it almost felt like a home game for us. Doggie fans really do travel well, there were alot in newcastle the week before also, was a good effort and all were well behaved.

Pantherjim.

Referee
O.K.

Apologies to the Dogs fans whom I've put their noses out of joint by suggesting that they are trouble makers. To be honest I don't really think that as I don't know any of you. However, at the end of the day, you can't expect to rubbish the people who live out this way with stupid stereotyping and generalisations just because you've lost a bloody football game and not expect to cop back a little retaliation.

I also think that it's poor form to openly rubbish a league player at a game regardless of what you think of him. I think Willie Mason is a tool of the highest order, yet you wont get me and my mates chanting "Mason's a wanker" at the top of my voice every game that the Dogs play us.

And that's all this was... tit for tat.

Let's all cool it... Peace.... And see you all in Round 18! ;-)

Hutty1986

Immortal
Pantherjim. said:
O.K.

Apologies to the Dogs fans whom I've put their noses out of joint by suggesting that they are trouble makers. To be honest I don't really think that as I don't know any of you. However, at the end of the day, you can't expect to rubbish the people who live out this way with stupid stereotyping and generalisations just because you've lost a bloody football game and not expect to cop back a little retaliation.

I also think that it's poor form to openly rubbish a league player at a game regardless of what you think of him. I think Willie Mason is a tool of the highest order, yet you wont get me and my mates chanting "Mason's a wanker" at the top of my voice every game that the Dogs play us.

And that's all this was... tit for tat.

Let's all cool it... Peace.... And see you all in Round 18! ;-)

I think PJ's outlook needs to be replicated on these forums. Well said

Latest posts