What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R3 - Eels v Wests Tigers - *live scores & discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers
Friday 30 March, 8:00 AEST

Parramatta Stadium, Parramatta

Tickets: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=EELS07

Eels - 1 Luke BURT, 2 Jarryd HAYNE, 3 Ben SMITH, 4 Timana TAHU, 19 Joel REDDY, 6 Brett FINCH, 7 Tim SMITH, 8 Nathan CAYLESS ©, 9 Mark RIDDELL, 10 Aaron CANNINGS, 11 Nathan HINDMARSH, 12 Chad ROBINSON, 13 Daniel WAGON
Interchange - 14 PJ MARSH, 15 Josh CORDOBA, 16 Ian HINDMARSH, 17 Todd LOWRIE, 18 Feleti MATEO

Tigers - 1 Brett Hodgson ©, 2 Shannon McDonnell, 3 Dean Collis, 4 Daniel Fitzhenry, 5 Jason Moodie, 6 Benji Marshall, 7 John Morris, 8 Keith Galloway, 9 Robbie Farah, 10 Bryce Gibbs, 11 Ben Galea, 12 Todd Payten, 13 Liam Fulton
Interchange - 14 Dene Halatau, 15 Chris Heighington, 16 Taniela Tuiaki, 17 Bronson Harrison

Referee: Steve Clark
Colour: Green
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Paul Holland
Video Referee: Chris Ward

Broadcast Live - Ch Nine (NSW) 8:00pm, Delay - CH Nine (QLD) 10.00pm.

Curtain Raiser: Eels v Magpies Flegg @ 3:50pm; Eels v Magpies PL @ 6:00pm

Timmah

Staff member
Eels by a bit. Hindy is invaluable... although the loss of Grothe won't help.

where is this moi moi speculation from

I have it on good authority that a gold toothed, 4 hooved donkey called Taniela Tuiaki is playing. My source also states that said spastic will drop it 4 times and get bundled into touch twice in his first 20 minutes. Fitzhenry will run round in circles and run 100m to make 3m forward.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Sounds like the Wests Tigers alright...

smeghead

Bench
WeakLemonCordial said:
where is this moi moi speculation from

I have it on good authority that a gold toothed, 4 hooved donkey called Taniela Tuiaki is playing. My source also states that said spastic will drop it 4 times and get bundled into touch twice in his first 20 minutes. Fitzhenry will run round in circles and run 100m to make 3m forward.

oh mulvihill good to see you are still on form.

It must have cut you up last week that Fitzhenry had the best stats for the Tigers.

smeghead

Bench
PARRAMATTA suffered a blow with winger Eric Grothe yesterday saying he was unlikely have recovered from an ankle injury to make his comeback against the Tigers tonight.

"I don't think I'll be playing," Grothe said. "I needed a good week of full training before I played again and I haven't had that. I can't change direction very well when I'm running."

Tigers coach Tim Sheens said the team would be unchanged, adding that centre Paul Whatuira (calf strain) was also likely to be out of action for the side's round-four game against North Queensland

Latest posts