What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R3 - Eels v Wests Tigers - *live scores & discussion*

Balmain_Boy

VictorTheViking said:
:lol: :lol:

Both teams were just as bad as each other tonight, it was fortunate for parramatta that Halatau decided to be stupid and lay on the tackled player just a little longer, after he was binned (albeit unfairly, given that mateo didnt even attempt to rise to his feet) for apparently the same offence.

Did you watch the game idiot? Mateo was lying on Halatau.

Anyway, 6 line breaks to 0 suggests and conceding two tries off intercepts suggests to me we played the better football.

Balmain_Boy said:

Anyway, 6 line breaks to 0 suggests and conceding two tries off intercepts suggests to me we played the better football.

Of course I watched the game you clown, why do you think I said he was binned unfairly???? I also said that mateo didnt even try to rise to his feet....but ooooo, because I didnt get every little fact about that penalty right, balmain boy gets the sh*ts, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Balmain_Boy said:

In my opinion, you guys were consistently better, and we were quite poor at times, followed by some good play.

Overall, though, you guys were more consistent.

Eelementary said:
In my opinion, you guys were consistently better, and we were quite poor at times, followed by some good play.

Overall, though, you guys were more consistent.

yeh once we get an actual half and benji finds some form i think the tigers will be fine

parra though needs too get rid of one of finch or smith and give Green a go

Y2Eel

First Grade
joel caine number 1 fan said:
yeh once we get an actual half and benji finds some form i think the tigers will be fine

We need to get rid of finch or that curse he has on him...

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
i was at the game, and therefore didnt see why mateo even got binned for (other end of field), but how awesome was Burt's hit on Morris. Made my night :D

Kornstar

Coach
joel caine number 1 fan said:

As a Parra fan who has been watching him for years, i have been screaming that for quite some time now, he was an absolute stand out tonight and has been for a long time.......

Eelementary

Post Whore
Kornstar said:
As a Parra fan who has been watching him for years, i have been screaming that for quite some time now, he was an absolute stand out tonight and has been for a long time.......

What's the worst thing that could happen by giving him a go?

I don't think Finch is woeful - he's just a ghost. He goes missing.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I still do not know how Mateo got those penalties lol You could see he was milking them any other ref would say play the ball not clark though the idgjit...

Y2Eel said:
I still do not know how Mateo got those penalties lol You could see he was milking them any other ref would say play the ball not clark though the idgjit...

yeh watching the game the ref is a joke how the hell was halatau ment too get up he was pinned under mateo and he was pushing down on halatau

still we lost thanx too a very stupid move by hodgson who decided too ignore sheens and not take the 2 :?

Mary

Juniors
IMO...

Tigers bombed it.

Finch is still the worst player in the NRL.

Steve Clark had a terrible game.

BD5733

Juniors
Bomber said:
Smith has been crap since his brain explosion against the Cowboys in the 2005 finals.

Was that before or after he took a Luke O'Donnell forearm to the head without the ball. Concussing him and taking him from the field for a good chunk of the half.....???

Tiger Nick:

Thanks for texting me the scores mate, appreciate it!

;-)

coolumsharkie

Referee
Damn it ! this week I pick the Eels and the farkin Bronco's let me down.

(last week i picked the Panthers and St Illawarra let me down)

So hard to pick FNF winners so far this year.

Stonecutter

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:
Damn it ! this week I pick the Eels and the farkin Bronco's let me down.

(last week i picked the Panthers and St Illawarra let me down)

So hard to pick FNF winners so far this year.

I picked the Broncos and Tigers :p Next week im going to try a new tactic. Who ever I think will win, tip the other team.

Latest posts