What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNF R5 - Titans v Broncos *Spoilers/Discussion*

salivor

First Grade
dazza62 said:
Braindead Ikin...Gee the broncos underestimated the Titans....
Always an excuse ....here's one Benny... your team is playing like sh*t.
cutie,tate,carroll,should be nowhere near a rep jersey
Won one game out of five against the comp easybeats.

Hey it's our resident bitter Cowpats fan. Congrats on the April premiership for the second year running, let's see if you can actually make the finals this time around.

Mr Saab

Referee
dazza62 said:
Braindead Ikin...Gee the broncos underestimated the Titans....
Always an excuse ....here's one Benny... your team is playing like sh*t.
cutie,tate,carroll,should be nowhere near a rep jersey
Won one game out of five against the comp easybeats.

What excuse? Bennett blames poor ball control.
Enjoy the June premiership.

If Ikin is awarding the DallyM pts again ..i can't wait to see this weeks offering it will be something like this.
3pts..cutie
2pts..Locky
1pt...Prince

Mr Saab

Referee
I am more looking forward to sunday night when Bowen is overlooked and you go on your usual whinging campaign.

miccle

Bench
I am absolutely gutted with how we are playing, but that is to take absolutely nothing away from the Titans.

Thoroughly outplayed us in a very, very solid display tonight.

Won't rant or say much more, because there's nothing left to say. Well done, Titans. Dun good!

Coaster

Bench
What a great night.

Sat next to a goose Bronco supporter, who said he hated the Titans becuase they are not a Queensland team, :? needs to buy a friggin map i guess. Also bagged us for wearing blue, untill i asked him to describe the Broncos Jumper.

Was a few fights outside of the Stadium, nothing to wright home about.

Great game by the Titans, it felt like a Titans home ground, i am not sure what it looked like on Telly.

We played poorly against the Dogs, but apart from that, i am amased at this team atm, they have exceeded my expectations allready. There defence is excellent, and if we can keep some personal on the field for longer than 1 game, we will compete every single week.

0neye

:crazy: MOFFO SAID, HE IS GOING TO GET ON THE BANDWAGON.WHERE ARE YOU TUFF TITAN??????:lol: ;-)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Told you we were farked with that side!

What happens when you drop Ennis bennett you absolute twit..yeah thats right we LOSE! And we better not start on the crap game Michaels had! Our whole backline needs a overhaul, berrigan to centre, boyd to wing, tate dropped. Ennis to 9.

Titanic

First Grade
Waited until Saturday morning to watch the game replay on satellite and it was worth every minute of it - nick off all you sour headed Broncos - Titans comprehensively outplayed you - out-tackled out-attacked out-falconed - best new team effort since Genghis Khan played prop for the Mongols. What did it look like on tv - evenly matched supporter numbers and generally a great spectacle - off to hit the drink I should have had on the Coast last night.