What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau

Dragons22

Juniors
On reflection.
Maybe this signing could work.
But a lot would have go to right. And if it does, he could have a break out season.
I vehemently disagree with his stance on certain issues. To avoid controversy he should I think refrain from social media posts (which seems to be a condition), and at least offer some kind of apology to keep those who want him out of the game on side.
But then again. Look at others who are playing NRL, most notably Matt Lodge.
He could add a lot of experience to the side as well.
But I still think the club ought to sign more forwards.
That’s a more important priority.

Last edited:
NNNNOOOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry I should probably make that clearer

No f**ken way!

I want a refund on my membership!!

Lovemedragons

Juniors
So...we have a bloke on our team who likes to cheat on his Mrs...and we want to sign God boy over here who is devoted to the sanctity of marriage and feels that 2 blokes getting married will send them to hell...interesting times ahead.

Ultimately we are a football team that needs to play better football and we are in desperate need for experienced SOO level players.

ellskimore

Juniors
Griffin must have impressed in his job interview when he told the board he would turn the Dragons into the super successful 2010 Brisbane Broncos.

jeffdragon

Bench
HAHAHA.
This club is hilarious.
The comedy produced today was way more extravagant than under Mary.
This will cost the club Dufty.
How smart is the management.
Loss young players in McInnes and Dufty who still have their best years ahead of them.
For old farts like McCullough and Folau.
If mcinnes wanted to stay he would have.
Duftys defence ain't great either and is out of position many times.

kit66

Bench
We need a top notch forward or two not Folau. If we don't make the 8 it'll be because our forward pack isn't a top 8 pack, simple.
I hope we don't lose the Feagai's because of this ( if it happens ). They're both outstanding young guns.

Latest posts