What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football gear

Is there somewhere in Sydney that has a fair range of Italian footy gear? My little cousin likes Roma and I'd like to get him something other then a jersey - maybe a scarf or jacket.

Dogaholic

First Grade
There are two good places in belmore.

one is on the cnr of Canterbury Road and Sharp Street. I forget what it is called though.

There is a better one though on Burwood Road Belmore, I forget the name of that one as well.

RICHO

Juniors
There's another one somewhere else, but I forget where and what it's called.

Used to be a Soccer Shop out Campbelltown way, and another in the centre of the city. Kingsgrove Sports also used to sell a heap of soccer supporters gear.

Cheers Dogs I'll check them out when I'm in the area.

Rich, Kingsgrove Sports dosent have what I'm after and in anycase their stuff is way overpriced.

RICHO

Juniors
Yeah I haven't been to Kingsgrove in a while. The USED to have a heap of scarfs and sh!t though.
Overpriced, maybe, but if you want it and it's the only place you can get it...

Try Supporters World in Wollongong next time you come down for a Dragons game. They have a lot of soccer gear. Very seasonal though. One week/month they'll have heaps, then you won't see it again.

Latest posts