What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Quiz

Mr Saab

Referee
interesting to see who it is MoJo as i am 98% sure it is mark sargent who was the 1st knight to represent australia

Azkatro

First Grade
Albinomonkey said:
...trick question

Bill Bailey back in 1908-09 - winger

Brilliant one! Now can we sue the Newcastle Knights on behalf of Bill Bailey's family for the false statement on their website? :lol:

m0j0

Bench
innsaneink said:
William 'Jerry' Bailey?

Wing?

Sorry about the delay, but this is correct. Pat Walsh was also selected for the same tour (Kangaroo tour of Great Britain), but technically, his selection came after Bill Bailey.

innsaneink

Referee
Which player played in a winning first grade grand final team despite only playing 2 reserve grade games all year?

What was his other notable achievment on this day?

m0j0

Bench
Gonna take a complete stab at narrowing this down. Was it by any chance in the 80's and for Parramatta?

Azkatro

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Which player played in a winning first grade grand final team despite only playing 2 reserve grade games all year?

What was his other notable achievment on this day?

Was it the bloke who debuted for the Broncos in one of their grand final wins? Might have been Peter Ryan but I can't remember for sure ...

innsaneink

Referee
Azkatro said:
Was it the bloke who debuted for the Broncos in one of their grand final wins? Might have been Peter Ryan but I can't remember for sure ...

Nope.

Scott said:
Steve Price would be my guess.

Notable achievement, a try off a Jim Dymock forward pass.

Sorry.

Clue: More than 30 years ago.

Latest posts