What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show @ Parra Stadium

Hurriflatch

Referee
With the number of media whores who were at the ground

Colonel
PJ
Parra Piggy

I thought they had crossed to a brothel

eelaholic

First Grade
I was the one holding up parra piggy in front of riddell during the interview. I was practically sitting on riddells feet trying hard not to get swamped by bratty kids

He was singled out early in the night by Tim Gilbert to feature during the interview

it was an ok night, if you didn't mind being swamped by kids. Lots of free stuff too

eloquentEEL

First Grade
eelaholic said:
I was the one holding up parra piggy in front of riddell during the interview. I was practically sitting on riddells feet trying hard not to get swamped by bratty kids

already noted ;-):

eloquentEEL said:
go holic with Parra Piggy

noticed eelzy at the end as well, looking rather serious... you weren't trying to concentrate were you? that's some seriously dangerous stuff to be messing with.

eelaholic

First Grade
I think he was trying to get close to weilder to find out what sh*t he was gonna try and spill about our boys

MystikEel

Juniors
I held the sign up about Fish and Suity - Hellsy's payback for their argument thread! :D I'm glad someone got to read it! Wasn't sure if I got it on there at all. And PJ was following the camera around all night too, I might add... ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
MystikEel said:
I held the sign up about Fish and Suity - Hellsy's payback for their argument thread! :D I'm glad someone got to read it! Wasn't sure if I got it on there at all. And PJ was following the camera around all night too, I might add... ;-)

didn't notice it..bugger.

hahaha I wondered what the sign said! All I could see was something about fish.
Parra piggy was even a worse media whore than pj! Piggy's fat head kept popping up everywhere!

Glenn

First Grade
Anywhere there is a publicity opportunity, there is Parra Piggy the resident publicity hog ;-)

bartman

Immortal
Was this our own PJ Marhsal? Did he make a trip down to Sydney just for the media opportunity?

The Colonel

Immortal
Sterlo? I look nothing like him outside of the fact we share the same haircut. Try telling Tim Gilbert that..... :lol: wasn't a bad night. Mario almost loses an eye blowing up balloons and then tried to gas us as he had turned the tap on too far.

Had one small problem and many thanks to the Stadum staff for still being there - my car got locked in the pool carpark and they rescued me from having to walk home because I was stuffed. Still am. Oh well back to it at 3pm!

Glenn

First Grade
Should have left the car there Colonel..would of had a great parking spot for tonight.
As for the look a like, you would have been a unbackable favourite had it been a Corey P look a like comp ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Glenn said:
Should have left the car there Colonel..would of had a great parking spot for tonight.

Nah. I get the same one anyways....

As for the look a like, you would have been a unbackable favourite had it been a Corey P look a like comp ;-)

I'd beat Corey in a Corey look-a-like comp. ;-)

Hurriflatch

Referee
The Colonel said:
Sterlo? I look nothing like him outside of the fact we share the same haircut. Try telling Tim Gilbert that..... :lol: wasn't a bad night. Mario almost loses an eye blowing up balloons and then tried to gas us as he had turned the tap on too far.

Naughty Eela :lol:

strider

Post Whore
i saw the sign but i couldn't really tell what it said :( ... wish i'd looked harder :lol:

Latest posts