What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Footy Show

nqcowboy87

Bench
carney is one funny f@#$er i can see why he and matty get on, i laughed so hard when he and carney did that re-enactment of the pub incident and thn the security footage one. they should look at getting him on more foten sorta of likle jason stevens did. benji on the other hand has had some funny moments but they have been few and far between the last good one i saw was back in 2004 when he was interviewing the tigers players. and i thought mat rogers was ment to be on?

parra pete

Referee
nqcowboy87 said:
carney is one funny f@#$er i can see why he and matty get on, i laughed so hard when he and carney did that re-enactment of the pub incident and thn the security footage one. they should look at getting him on more foten sorta of likle jason stevens did. benji on the other hand has had some funny moments but they have been few and far between the last good one i saw was back in 2004 when he was interviewing the tigers players. and i thought mat rogers was ment to be on?

The actual pub incident must have been really funny. Especially for the patrons, owners of the pub and security staff.:lol: :lol: :?
No wonder League players continue with their childish, anti social behaviour when it is given 'glorified' coverage on a Footy Show.
About time the so called 'stars' grew up and started to set an example, IMO

wittyfan

Referee
The bar scene was comedic genius. And the obvious Baaaaaaz-references were sheer brilliance. :lol:

The segment brought back memories of Fatty's genius in his hey day.

gecko7

Juniors
I thought Carney was a great addition should include more of him. However the footy show needs a massive overhaul. They need to talk more actual footy like the AFL one does. Get rid of the Chief hes dead wood and always has been, hes not funny nor incitefull, can anyone tell me why hes there.

Balmain_Boy

I thought Benji was good last time he was on, but last night he just seemed overawed by it all. A bit funny really.

C.P

Juniors
Missed last nights show.... wish I could of seen Carney though. Probably the funniest thing ive ever seen on the footy show if anyone remembers it was a few years ago when Matty was playing in the UK with Carney and they dressed up and did a whole bunch of skits at wimbeledon. It was f*cken piss funny.

Carlito

Juniors
C.P said:
Missed last nights show.... wish I could of seen Carney though. Probably the funniest thing ive ever seen on the footy show if anyone remembers it was a few years ago when Matty was playing in the UK with Carney and they dressed up and did a whole bunch of skits at wimbeledon. It was f*cken piss funny.

yeah when carney ran off with some tourists camera :lol: